ROM Hack [Request]NTR Plugin for Kid Icarus Uprising JP (or US)

tastymeatball

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you want invincibility just use a power(miracle called in japanese version ircc) like Brief Invincibility and set the remaining time for that power to someting like 30 min.
Here is the address for the for the first found treasure in a chapter 00E493D4. One Item is if I recall correctly 16 bytes long. the first four bytes specify if the treasure is a power or a weapon. 0 is weapon, 1 is power and -1(0xFFFFFFFF) is nothing. The next four bytes a representing the ID for the power or weapon. I have no idea how the weapon IDs work or what the numbers mean that a stored when you collect a weapon but for powers you can look up the IDs on http://de.kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Effekt (german page but I think you can find your wanted powers with the icons). For the other 8 bytes I have no clue what they are for. Somewhere A little bit further in the memory there is the number of your found treasure. I have never tested if this has some influence on the treasures because I only altered the IDs of a previsouly found power to get them all. Btw you can also change the ID to multiplayer only powers so you don't have to play multiplayer matches over and over again and hope for a new one.

Last edited by tastymeatball,

saburou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you want invincibility just use a power(miracle called in japanese version ircc) like Brief Invincibility and set the remaining time for that power to someting like 30 min.
Its only in ground battle. And we can use only 3 powers at once.
Invincible conditions like when using special power are desirable(The player is flashing green or blue).
Here is the address for the for the first found treasure in a chapter 00E493D4. One Item is if I recall correctly 16 bytes long. the first four bytes specify if the treasure is a power or a weapon. 0 is weapon, 1 is power and -1(0xFFFFFFFF) is nothing. The next four bytes a representing the ID for the power or weapon. I have no idea how the weapon IDs work or what the numbers mean that a stored when you collect a weapon but for powers you can look up the IDs on http://de.kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Effekt (german page but I think you can find your wanted powers with the icons). For the other 8 bytes I have no clue what they are for. Somewhere A little bit further in the memory there is the number of your found treasure. I have never tested if this has some influence on the treasures because I only altered the IDs of a previsouly found power to get them all. Btw you can also change the ID to multiplayer only powers so you don't have to play multiplayer matches over and over again and hope for a new one.
Thank you! Really cool...

Last edited by saburou,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: brb