Gaming Kid icarus for free!

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol, I'm from Brazil but I use forwarding services, I already bought a Wiimote holder with my coins, it's in the warehouse of the forwarder. =D
I prefer software in English than Portuguese anyways, don't think they'll bust me.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And not a single normal person cares Nntendo. KI is a horrible game. No matter how much 3D you pump into a crap game it will remain crappy.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
^^^^
At the moment, Australia's not been confirmed. But then again, neither has the US. My guess is that it will arrive over here, but I do hope they keep the same time-frame (Nov 1st- Jan 31st). I recently registered both Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 and I have no intention on buying more games if they don't accept the two because I already registered them.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am angered that neither the US nor Australia have been confirmed yet. It's not like Nintendo to leave us in the dark Why can't something be announced for all regions simultaneously? It's the same for release dates.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
I've bought 3 of those games because they're awesome anyway, I want to enter for the themed 3DS's, but nothing pops up when I go to Club Nintendo to give me the vote, I've registered all 3 games (although LoZ won't qualify as I registered that as soon as it was released). Any ideas? or shall I just retry later?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
When do we get the code?
On the 5th of January, right?
  1. Two games from the list below must be purchased and registered in Club Nintendo between 01/11/2011 and 23:59 CET on 31/01/2012.
  2. When two eligible games have been registered, a message will appear in your Club Nintendo account. You will be asked to confirm an email address to which we will send the Download Code for the title.
  3. A special Nintendo 3DS Download Code will be emailed to this address early next year to allow you to download 3D Classics: Kid Icarus for free.
  4. From the 5th of January 2012, you can use the code to download the title from Nintendo eShop. Simply follow the instructions we send in the email.
  5. Only one 3D Classics: Kid Icarus download will be available per Club Nintendo account.
  6. You can only register a game once. Two registrations of the same title will count only once in this promotion.

Saken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Think about this. Can Nintendo use the information you provide them with when registering your 3DS and other products against you, if a 3DS flash cart ever was released and you used it on the system?

I think they might be able to identify you easier, or at least the system you are playing on and perhaps ban online play?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Think about this. Can Nintendo use the information you provide them with when registering your 3DS and other products against you, if a 3DS flash cart ever was released and you used it on the system?

I think they might be able to identify you easier, or at least the system you are playing on and perhaps ban online play?

lol what about people that dont register games

sometimes i wait till i have a few before i register them

Supreme Dirt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn. Shouldn't have reg'd Starfox and Zelda way back.

Well I've got 3D land and I'll be getting Generations or MK7 at some point, so I'm good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: