sian23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You're welcome n.n
Later i will upload cheats for FF IX. And no, you have to open the retroarch menu while playing, go to "Cheats" options, then to "Load Cheat File (Replace)". And the search the cht file and loaded it. Next time you play you only need to enter the cheat menu and the cheats will be loaded automatically, you only need too toggle on.

Thanks again ^^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey guys do you have any settings for play nice the pcsx games with this new build?
https://www.libretro.com/index.php/...w-possible-with-pcsx-rearmed-w-unai-renderer/

the settings is still the same, the only difference is, you have to use a .chd for your games, and there should be some improvements to the fps ^^ i hope it helps

You're welcome n.n
Later i will upload cheats for FF IX. And no, you have to open the retroarch menu while playing, go to "Cheats" options, then to "Load Cheat File (Replace)". And the search the cht file and loaded it. Next time you play you only need to enter the cheat menu and the cheats will be loaded automatically, you only need too toggle on.

will wait for the FF IX cheats ^^ just take your time mate

Reactions: mcamachoxd

sian23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yes, i can help you with that, i will make the .cht file and upload it here. Also on the retroarch folder, make a folder and name it "cheats" and inside that folder make another one and name it "PCSX-ReARMed". And in that folder put the cheats

i dont understand, i followed your steps "Also on the retroarch folder, make a folder and name it "cheats" and inside that folder make another one and name it "PCSX-ReARMed". And in that folder put the cheats"but when i load the cheats, nothing is showing up? I dont know what i miss..and i did try to "google" but to no avail

Hey guys do you have any settings for play nice the pcsx games with this new build?
https://www.libretro.com/index.php/...w-possible-with-pcsx-rearmed-w-unai-renderer/

i was wrong to say that the unai is auto enabled, you have to manually enable it in the options/settings menu ^^ sorry

sian23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Did anyone encounter this problem when you try to load a .cht file in PCSX ReARMed its not showing any .cht file???
im currently playing FFIX N3ds, found some cheat codes, converted it to .cht, put in a folder inside the retroarch folder, but when i go to game, option, cheats, and open the cheat file where i put it- its says ""no items" did i miss something? do i need to activate something?

Anybody encounter this problem and resolved it, help please.

Thanks so much!

sian23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I believe "PSX - SCPH7502" is the latest one

i have a quick question, and i posted a thread about this also, i dont know if you can help me ^^
ive added some cheat files (.cht) in the retroarch folder, but when i load the cheats in the game, it says "no items" ???
i just wanted to add some money in the game

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a quick question, and i posted a thread about this also, i dont know if you can help me ^^
ive added some cheat files (.cht) in the retroarch folder, but when i load the cheats in the game, it says "no items" ???
i just wanted to add some money in the game
I don't know much about the cheats but you can download a database directly from retroarch. I believe those would work well

sian23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I don't know much about the cheats but you can download a database directly from retroarch. I believe those would work well

I did DL those ^^ but i found the solution already ^^ i have to map the cheats directory to what folder i actually put the cheats before i can use it..huh! i searching for answers for days already ^^ not much happening with retroarch hehe

Reactions: Mythical

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did DL those ^^ but i found the solution already ^^ i have to map the cheats directory to what folder i actually put the cheats before i can use it..huh! i searching for answers for days already ^^ not much happening with retroarch hehe
you may have to do that with bios too a:yaynds:actually, but nice job

Reactions: sian23

g_west

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sian23, I have the same exact problem with my .cht files. Any help would be appreciated. What do you mean map cheats directory?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: