nothing too fancy..

Legend

.missing
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OMG, how did you get the four icons in the middle? Also, what the mushroom one for?

I used a program called Avedesk. I merely modified the X & Y coordinates of the icons until I wanted them where they are.
The mushroom is for my games. It used to be a shortcut to Limewire, but I got tired of limewire.

Happy trails.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Vista Skin is very nice, you should take a look at http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enh...tion-Pack.shtml

It installs sounds and icons all in one go you even get a vista startup screen!

Yes it works - tested on Laptop with XP SP2 and desktop XP media centre 2003 SP2

Have fun!
What the. I installed it, pretty neat, but all my windows are see through. Like always see-through even when maximized. Is this supposed to happen? It's hurting my eyes :'(.

edit: never mind, I found the settings for this...
wacko.gif

Legend

.missing
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey,

What media player/plugin/skin combo is that? Would love to get something like that, that displays the album cover, looks schweet!

Ah yes.
You're looking at a Desklet for Avedesk. It's called an "iTunes Desklet". I use iTunes, and it displays the album cover, the rating I give it, etc., etc.
Anyway, the skin is called AeroVista, which I think yo uget when you download the desklet.

Any other questions?

El Diablo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
z7.invisionfree.com
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users