.missing
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay guys, you know the drill.
Show your stuff!
Don't be afraid to leave comments & ask questions about other people's desktops!

june_desktop.jpg

Happy trails.

El Diablo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
z7.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
How... erm.... classic. Yes, classic. That's it.
unsure.gif

cry.gif
I spent hours doing that desktop! And for what?! For someone to slag it off and make me almost explode somehow?! I wish I stayed in greenland where the monkeys climb! WHY FATHER? WHHHHYYYYY????!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

On another note my desktop rules.

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uh oh... someones using xp sp3! anyways i cant im not @ my comp ubt nice so far. is that stardock objectdock btw?

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i say xpsp3 because its a... dun dun dun CRACKED COPY OF WINDOWS that uses vistaxp as its default skin. im not accusin you of anything though, just throwing it out there.

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wahoo. Thanks for that Shaolinmonk.

Now to tell all those sites with content I want to switch from rapidshare to quicksharing.

Again. You're a savior.
bow.gif

I actually downloaded this skin from belchfire themes and applied it using UXTheme. So lets quell all those rumours of me using dodgy XP
cool.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not much to say I recently and ultimately pointlessly reformated my computer so there is not much on there right now save my desktop which is filled nicely with junk. The background is just a quick terragen one.

(click to enlarge)

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but... +1