Country
France
the dev_snap is released for 2 things
Test stability
Check content ingame, that's why we doesn't gives you an exe patch right now

I remeber you:
You can post any content error here :
http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?ti..._Content_Report

Actually about rulemess... there is only one things missing about bobo-bo world mission 3 (the up+y attack) and eyshield21 world (shoot evryone with support koma sena)
This text will appear in mission names when we ll work on mission name
so pleaz don't mention it

don't mention Luffy gear2 in komas list too...
i ve post an alternative solution for that in the content report. Just let me knows if you re ok with this

and pleaz Keep this thread clean !
like already said, don't talk here about dev_snap patching issue ! there is a thread for that

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i ve begin to work on the pirate helper (i ve done something like 100 of his 220 lines of text) but it s a simple translation......

like i said previously, i really like if someone can rewrite his text

Like jestercourt for tutorials
so if someone want to help .... reply on the thread

You can check my first write on the wiki
http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?title=JUS:jump.txt
(first part are original text and second part is translated, there is only thing to know .... the text used 37 character max per lines)

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
same here says It just stays on the screen "Attempting to patch it DLDI"
so I waited eventually it goes to white screen.
frown.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
to all the DSTT spammers : do you really think this is the place to talk about this ?

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres some random numbers next to my created deck, During the Tutorial there was this type of 'c' looking symbol on one of the explanations...or am I not supposed to discuss this in here?

Animan351

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres some random numbers next to my created deck, During the Tutorial there was this type of 'c' looking symbol on one of the explanations...or am I not supposed to discuss this in here?

No, your not.

The link for the errors reporting and problems pages have been put up about 3 different times in the last 2 pages. All you guys need to quit being so damned lazy and do just a LITTLE leg work yourselves before adding another useless post to this thread.

This is not a thread for reporting problems people. Use the search option up top and you can figure out just about everything you need to know.

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
i ve begin to work on the pirate helper (i ve done something like 100 of his 220 lines of text) but it s a simple translation......

like i said previously, i really like if someone can rewrite his textÂ

Like jestercourt for tutorials
so if someone want to help .... reply on the thread

You can check my first write on the wiki
http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?title=JUS:jump.txt
(first part are original text and second part is translated, there is only thing to know .... the text used 37 character max per lines)
how can i help?

Gene98

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
those aren't 'random numbers'. Too bad the aren't on their place (they should be on that red-blue-green squares)
I am shure it's because of smaller font. And not-fixable but by adding ' ' befor them. /=
btw i 'll return to project soon. I had some tought time with finals
cry.gif

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
how can i help?

You can check my words !
and maybe rewrite somes lines
English is not my native language..... so i know i make some mistakes

I ve mentionned evry line (only some lines from wireless modes are missing because i don't have 2 DS for test/check
tongue.gif
)

Grab the text, check it and post it on the forum

Theses number are number of battle support and help characters in your deck ... your right it s a bug because of resizing font
initially there are in square to the left (red blue and green )
We have encounter this bug in the komas index at the begining of this project .... let see if the solution is the same
tongue.gif

could you be more specifics for the 'c' looking symbol ?
On what tutorial did you see that ?

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure it was one of the Meteorite missions at the beginning. I'll check pretty soon.

Found more, pretty much all the "Collect the J-Symbols" Missions are still in Japanese. and "Break the Walls Down" Missions

sprat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To people working on the project,
i know you guys might get frustrated at our newb blunders and such but most importantly i just though i'd express the appreciation and gratitude for your guy's work. For those who aren't even native to the english language its been incredible to see what you people have done!
grog.gif

So thanks!

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
looks nice. when i get some time, for sure i will help out with "spell checking" because english is my native language:D but i played for a bit, and so far, everything looks pretty good to me.

D

Deleted User

OP
of course, http://deufeufeu.free.fr/dps/dpspatcher-osx-intel.gz

Hey I just tried out that file, after extracting, I did chmod +x and then in the commandline did ./dpspatcher and i got "Bus error" as output.

The one I compiled myself using the instructions for linux worked fine though...
Yes after I've posted it I said to myself that it was probably not going to work on other things than leopard..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme