India
you mean 339
tongue.gif

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figured I would break my usual silence to just ask why everyone is getting so hyped up. It's not like we would be able to play it right away anyway even if the roms that are already out are real and you can pass that immediate black screen what is going to stop the game from having another AP technique? I want to say HG/SS were nothing more than AP tests for Pokemon. The heavy AP is going to be here and in my honest opinion it will be at least 2 weeks before most flash cards will run this. Ill give the DSTWO credit and say a WEEK MINIMUM for them. I hate to say it even when you guys have the rom you won't be happy

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rvd42387 said:
Figured I would break my usual silence to just ask why everyone is getting so hyped up. It's not like we would be able to play it right away anyway even if the roms that are already out are real and you can pass that immediate black screen what is going to stop the game from having another AP technique? I want to say HG/SS were nothing more than AP tests for Pokemon. The heavy AP is going to be here and in my honest opinion it will be at least 2 weeks before most flash cards will run this. Ill give the DSTWO credit and say a WEEK MINIMUM for them. I hate to say it even when you guys have the rom you won't be happy

It's much easier for them to pretend that they will be able to play it as soon as they have it

Sora Master2.0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys please stop posting about how many nooblets there are. Please try to stay on topic. The nooblets will leave as soon as a leak is found, so just wait it out kk?
Any news? Were basically at the point where people are still looking an not finding anything right?
My guess is it'll be found late tonight, mid 2morrow, or just plain out thursday.

Tacho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even with AP, it is possible to play the game

you just have to save over and over again to prevent losing your hard work to black screens

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora Master2.0 said:
Guys please stop posting about how many nooblets there are. Please try to stay on topic. The nooblets will leave as soon as a leak is found, so just wait it out kk?
Any news? Were basically at the point where people are still looking an not finding anything right?
My guess is it'll be found late tonight, mid 2morrow, or just plain out thursday.

As soon as its found there will be 10 posts a second asking for the rom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust it's just what you want
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Found a Charger that works with my phone
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah Ken I have 3 Samsung Phones now and honestly all 3 feel about the same
    A35 a S23 FE S24 Ultra lol
    Camera is about the only thing that legit separates them, unless you play games on your phone....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much better than wireless transfer bs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    Monitors are too small for my bad eyesight so I use my main tv and wirelss keyboard and wireless trackball mouse.
    I tried wireless transfer on phone before and yes, it's garbage. lol. So sloooooooooowwwwww.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New south park was not really that funny.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i heard modern south park is too serious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did it hurt your feelings?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some are still funny, but they always try to use a subject matter related to something going on today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All you need is one dose of Lizzo to make yourself feel better
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Who tf is lizzo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They always make valid points on that show and it goes over people's heads over sensitivity reasons
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa i mean south park did that way back in the day too
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    remember the Michael Jackson episodes?
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: remember the Michael Jackson episodes?