• Views 1,181,744
  • Replies 8,959
D

Deleted User

OP
basher11 said:
>:(
the elite 4 jumped at least 30 levels after you beat them once
When I found that out I used the catch Trainer's pokemon AR code. Removed spoiler from quote.

Ruffy94

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
sliver123 said:
Ruffy94 said:
Is Hiyappu a good water Pokémon or there is others good water Pokémons (like the tadpole)?
which starter did you use ? the tadpole last evo is strong and good defense. but there is also a turtle. that is a fossil pokemon .
Tsutaaja (sorry for the late reply
frown.gif
). Where you can get the fossil?
Thanks!
laugh.gif

TirDevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kJamez said:
Where can I find a water stone to evolve my monkey?

you can get a water stone at the hiun city first harbor. a scientist will ask you what stone you want( in order i think: leaf stone, fire stone, thunder stone, water stone.)

dh4m13l

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi! I am not sure where I should be posting this... I am translating the most important parts of the game, I don't know if there's a team I can join here to translate a few things on the game? Please let me know if I can be of any help. Thanks.

kickhopper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dh4m13l said:
Hi! I am not sure where I should be posting this... I am translating the most important parts of the game, I don't know if there's a team I can join here to translate a few things on the game? Please let me know if I can be of any help. Thanks.

The most organized group so far are these guys: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthrea...slation-Project

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: It was a Call of Dootie