Gaming Join GBAtemp's WhatPulse Team!

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seems like a social experiment to find out which country spends the most time at their PC's, doesnt seem to serve any real purpose, plus seems pretty easy to manipulate, go to work leave something weighted on your keyboard, come home from work and wow you've made 5,000,000 keystrokes and are easily beating everyone on gbatemp.

Ill pass

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just joined. Seems pretty cool. I just hope the program doesn't slow down my computer.

FencingFoxFTW

Trophies
XP
Country
Seems like a social experiment to find out which country spends the most time at their PC's, doesnt seem to serve any real purpose, plus seems pretty easy to manipulate, go to work leave something weighted on your keyboard, come home from work and wow you've made 5,000,000 keystrokes and are easily beating everyone on gbatemp.

Ill pass

doesn't work like that.

if you put a heavy object on your keyboard, it will only count the keys it pressed down when you put the object, eg, if the object pressed QWAS, it will only count those 4, not the automatic continuous typing afterwards. hell, it probably wont even count all 4 letters.

wasim

♫ Music addict ♫
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Finally, joined ! :P
gallery_267197_337_24668.png

@wizerzak
Here's a new banner for the group. The older one was by me too, i was too laze back then.

Does it count Mouse wheel scrolls? lol.

I havn't fucked around with whatpulse for a while. I joined.
Yep, it shows how many miles your scrolled. :lol:

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Ill pass

Nope. Only counts individual key strokes, holding down a button doesn't work. Also, it's a bit of fun, requires virtually no effort to install and runs silently in the background; what's there to lose?

Finally, joined ! :P
gallery_267197_337_24668.png

@wizerzak
Here's a new banner for the group. The older one was by me too, i was too laze back then.

Thanks Wasim, updated the team page.

Thanks also to everyone who has joined so far, since creating this thread we have over doubled our number of members and moved up to under 1000th place in team rankings!

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4