Hardware Jdownloader laptop crashes

Jayinem81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll start off by saying I don't have a new bad ass gaming laptop. I wish I did but it just hasn't been in my budget, I'm also not really a PC gamer so it's hard to justify dropping $800+ on one. The laptop I'm talking about is serveral years old and has no SSD. Just a regular laptop.

My main issue the last few days with it has been with jdownloader. I've googled it and if you go to their site others have said something similar and they claim jdownloader cannot cause computer crashes. I'm not really here to debate if it's jdownloaders fault or causing the issue or not but let me explain what I've tried.

-reinstalling jdownloader
-restoring Pc (keep files)
-restoring Pc (format, remove files)

I thought for sure the restores would solve the problem but nope still getting crashes when running jdownloader. When I don't have jdownloader up I get no crashes. Even if I'm extracting files or downloading some stuff like with internet download manager, no problem. But I have had a bunch of crashes the last few years and every time jdownloader has been downloading something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm