Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SRW 3DS LL
This is why we cant have nice things. We live in countries other than Japan.​
tumblr_mez19fx0us1qzp9weo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mez19fx0us1qzp9weo2_500.jpg
Looks pretty slick if you ask me. This latest item that we probably wont get outside of japan is from the Super Robot Wars series. Only 3 have ever come state side, and they were all spin offs. If you are interested, this special 3DS was designed with the newest game, Super Robot Wars UX in mind.​
Trailer if you care​
Lol at the Hatsune Miku Vocaloid mech at 2:07 and 00 Gundam at 2:22. I think i saw Lockon Stratos later in the video. Judging from the Gundam, I think it was Neil.​

Personal thoughts: Ive played a few of these games, if it was only a few minutes. Being that they are in a different languages and only a handful of us here can read Japanese, I cant image GBAtemp's hype level for this would be that high. However I just thought that maybe the general public would like to see this special edition 3DS LL.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Looks pretty nice. Also damn you for posting that trailer, now I'm actually interested in the game even though I know I'll never get to play it.

Reactions: BortzANATOR

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a DS flash cart, there are like 3 SRW games, and the Endless Frontier games. The EF games are actually translated, and im sure you can find patched for some of the SRW.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you have a DS flash cart, there are like 3 SRW games, and the Endless Frontier games. The EF games are actually translated, and im sure you can find patched for some of the SRW.
Yeh I played Endless Fronter, it was actually one of the few RPGs I could stand for more than an hour. I also tried looking for translation patches a while back but I couldn't really find anything useful. If you have a link or recommendation or whatever that would be nice though. I'm also really looking forward to Preject X Zone if it ever makes it to Europe, looks like the battles are about the same as Endless Frontier.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no recommendations actually Ive only demoed a few of the game to try them out, Its hard to understand whats going on. Different franchises and shiz going on in a different language. Project X zone... looks interesting. Im guessing it wont get out of Japan though. it just looks like one of those games haha.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have no recommendations actually Ive only demoed a few of the game to try them out, Its hard to understand whats going on. Different franchises and shiz going on in a different language. Project X zone... looks interesting. Im guessing it wont get out of Japan though. it just looks like one of those games haha.
Yeah, but I think I heard some influential guy was pushing for it to be translated and it has less licensing issues. Still far from confirmed to come to Europe or even the US though.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I myself am saving up for a Ice White Japan 3DS. I have no interest in getting a 3DS LL or whatever, but i figure there would be some here that would like it.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone was really determined to get one and still play US games like it was a US Console,they could swap the Mainboard with a US 3ds XL board so it would effectively be a US region console since its the board that matters. that would be easier then swapping the whole shell and cheaper then Importing Japanese games all the time and Learning how to read japanese writing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-