Bitbyte

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Does anyone know where I can find these?

I'm talking about posters like these:

50974620_2-te-koop-posters-oa-nintendo-64-game-anime-film-japans.jpg

50974620_3-te-koop-posters-oa-nintendo-64-game-anime-film-japans.jpg

50974620_1-te-koop-posters-oa-nintendo-64-game-anime-film-japans.jpg

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting, I use to collect them too. I had Shenmue, Soul Calibur, Dead or Alive 2, 3 etc.. More around the Dreamcast time. I agree though, your best bet is E-bay. There use to be a user who sold many of these, but sadly he closed shop over a year ago.

Sometimes game shops such as Gamestation are willing to part ways with there promotional posters. Ask around in shops, you never know.

Good Luck.

Here's a couple I have, Out of Print too;

dead2ne1.jpg

dead2aws4.jpg

The actual japanese posters are large.

Bitbyte

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Nice
smile.gif
. A few days ago, I e-mailed the guy who was selling the posters from my OP and apparently he goes to Japan every 2 months and then stays there for 2 months. When he comes back he should have a healthy supply of new stuff, so probably gonna get some there
biggrin.gif

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
heh i love the rumble roses one in japan it was a cut out ill upload the image later if i find it in my magazine i cant find it on the internet any more.....i believe it was in GI like 5 years ago or something

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bitbyte said:
Nice
smile.gif
. A few days ago, I e-mailed the guy who was selling the posters from my OP and apparently he goes to Japan every 2 months and then stays there for 2 months. When he comes back he should have a healthy supply of new stuff, so probably gonna get some there
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
I'm sure you will have so many you won't know what to do with them
smile.gif
Actually talking about what to do with them, I'm quite partial to the odd promo poster too
smile.gif
When I wanted to collect promotional posters I always had a search prepared on ebay international Japan. It is a good way to find newly listed items of interest.

@apb407 - A cut out?

It reminds me of when I had a full size stand up of Kilik, or was it Sophita.. I can't remember, Kilik was my favourite character from the Soul Calibur series, but... Hmmm.. I think it was Kilik
smile.gif
I sold it a long time ago though, but kept the promo posters. Of course, then I started looking into statues/figurines, like the ones you see on my sig.
smile.gif

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
eBay international sucks if you're looking for actual stuff from Japan. Yahoo Auctions is much more popular here.

EDIT: That is on Yahoo.co.jp of course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone