Status
Not open for further replies.

JPnintendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello! I need help about something that happened today with my switch.
Y purcheased a game in a page similar to ebay here in Argentina (mercado libre). It was a digital copy. It was all right until a friend told me that seller is a scammer!
He sell the games, then request a refund to Nintendo and nintendo bann the Nintendo account and the system!
The seller just block every try to contact him but my system works well (even the putcheased game) but he will request the refund and the switch will be banned... im sure. So, if I unlink my NNID would it prevent to bann my console? Should I contact Nintendo? I have proof that it is a scam.

Last edited by JPnintendo,

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol no

I assume you mean console ban so..you can't unban it if Nintendo ban it. But, I am having trouble understanding this post..

JPnintendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
lol no

I assume you mean console ban so..you can't unban it if Nintendo ban it. But, I am having trouble understanding this post..
For short, if Nintendo ban my account but it
Is no linked to my console anymore (but it previusly was) will still ban the console?

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I need help about something that happened today with my switch.
Y purcheased a game in a page similar to ebay here in Argentina (mercado libre). It was a digital copy. It was all rigth until a friend told me that seller is a scammer! I sell the games, then request a refund to Nintendo and nintendo bann the Nintendo account and the system!
The seller just block every try to contact him but my system works well (even the putcheased game) but he will request the refund and the switch will be banned... im sure. So, if I unlink my NNID would it prevent to bann my console? Should I contact Nintendo? I have proof that it is a scam.
So, how did you buy a digital copy from a place other that the eShop?

JPnintendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
That is just really dumb, why would you even do that?
That is not your concern, but it was because it was because the game was out of stock here so I searched for the game quicky and found that. (The seller has good reputation but it seems to be a trick)

Joedude1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like the classic credit card fraud account with all eshop games purchased! Lasts for 2 days :P.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
That is not your concern, but it was because it was because the game was out of stock here so I searched for the game quicky and found that. (The seller has good reputation but it seems to be a trick)
But, digital game don't become sold out, why didn't you just use your credit card to buy it yourself?

JPnintendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Ok, thanks for the coments. But nothing usefull :P. So, unlinking the account (I already did it) will prevent my system to be banned?

But, digital game don't become sold out, why didn't you just use your credit card to buy it yourself?
The physical copy was sold out.

Last edited by JPnintendo,

JPnintendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yeah, I know it was stupid ok? You dont need to make me remember it so well jajaja. But dont "worry" about me. I'll be fine with future purcheases. I think it was stupid to ask in a place like this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea I never played that one.