Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Isn't shipping to Mexico something insane? My friend in Argentina ordered a 600$ prebuilt gaming pc, she has to pay 1100$ usd total because shipping
Yeah, one time Chary (the reporter, not tagging her because she has nothing to do with this) convinced me into buying Lion bars
Guess how much the shipping was
Or rather, would've been

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the Drump reinstated the import tax. The import tax goes by weight, type of item, ease of production and other complicated factors. Usually it equals 10%, 20%, 25% and/or even a whopping 40ish % of what the item's MSRP or RRP or RSP, which ever is higher. Not sure if this applies to both the manufacturers and Reseller

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't understand why people are still arguing about this buy it off of amazon japan for $293 pay your %16 tax and it comes to $340 or about $7000 pesos problem solved

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i did not understand
Perhaps?
pVHJzwl.jpg

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the Drump reinstated the import tax. The import tax goes by weight, type of item, ease of production and other complicated factors. Usually it equals 10%, 20%, 25% and/or even a whopping 40ish % of what the item's MSRP or RRP or RSP, which ever is higher. Not sure if this applies to both the manufacturers and Reseller

the import tax has always been the same, you get charged import fees for all electronics above $50 Dollars if i remember correctly, I imported a PS3 5 years ago and I had to pay about the equivalent of $60 U.S. Dollars, and also the import taxes for importing things to Mexico goes for the Mexican Government so I don't know what he have to do with this.

Last edited by lordkaos,

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hopefully here in France the prices are droppin'n'droppin. Now we have €293.95 on RueDuCommerce, which is $309.77 :P
Hmmm... Do somebody know about prices as low in Germany?
(hmmm... the shipping from France should not be so expensive)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

at least it's not over 9000
Well, unfortunately.... it keeps going up... now it is off the scale!!!

D

Deleted User

This one WEIRD trick will let you get a neon Switch without having to search or buy from scalpers.
Buy a regular grey Switch and just buy the neon joycon separate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER