Hardware "It's going to be $8000, right?"

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then you have few choices, you could try to import one from the U.S. but with the shipping and the import fees it would only be like a $1000 cheaper, or if you have family in the U.S. that comes and goes regularly you could buy it from an us store online and have it shipped to your relatives and asked them to bring it to you next time they come to Mexico, or you could just buy it from another store other than liverpool, they tend to have the highest prices for all electronics.

Reactions: Imacaredformy2ds

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Greentexing on GBATemp

What board you browse fam

And yeah, it won't be 8000 dollars
The temp, duh.
It's pesos lmao
then you have few choices, you could try to import one from the U.S. but with the shipping and the import fees it would only be like a $1000 cheaper, or if you have family in the U.S. that comes and goes regularly you could buy it from an us store online and have it shipped to your relatives and asked them to bring it to you next time they come to Mexico, or you could just buy it from another store other than liverpool, they tend to have the highest prices for all electronics.
Not gonna happen
My family currently hates the U.S.

darkten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a Liverpool in Mexico? Oh, wow. Then again, Canada has their own London too (which can be confusing when they refer to London and then some don't know if they mean UK London or CA London :P).

No, they don't. The mainstream media coined the term "Muslim Ban" but it's actually a temporary ban of seven Islamic countries. Meh. I didn't want to bring this up but you were asking with that comment.
LOL is your avatar Milo? LOL *that* guy...Comedy Gold :)

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
why?, are they not going to buy anything imported from the U.S. in the next 8 years, that's just silly
I know it is. I've tried to reason with them but they just won't fucking listen. They've seen a lot of normie anti-Trump elitist shit lmao
Dude, just buy an American unit. It will work fine in Mexico, and has spanish language settings. You can even play American games.
I sometimes take pride in buying beaner units
Also like I've said like 5 times now, MY FAMILY HATES THE U.S. NOW ASASASdjwoqmwosmwow

Last edited by Imacaredformy2ds,

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not have someone in the US send you one? I'd send you one brand new for $30 profit. Or $0 profit if you let me play with it first. You won't get it on launch day this way, but close enough considering the discount and all.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
>I walk into gamers store
>I lurk around until a guy buys some stuff and the worker in the counter isn't busy anymore
>I go up to the counter and ask: "Hey buenas tardes, are there still Switch(es?) available to pre-order?"
>The worker responds: "Yeah, we've got the Neon edition still. (in stock [That's how beaners talk])"
>I internally rejoice because I wanna get Neon
>I inquire with the worker: "The price for preorder's $1000 and the rest is $7000, right?"
>Worker replies: "The price of the preorder is $1000, yes; but the console itself is $10000"
>My heart shatters into a million pieces
>I acknowledge the fact they fucking upped the price by $2000 in the span of 2 months
>I reciprocate with: "Um, okay. Thank you very much."
>Worker says: "Have a good day."

I want to fucking die.
Now I either have to sell the stuff I worked hard for to pay for a beaner Switch with over priced goodies or order from PlayAsia to save money for games and accessories. Amazon isn't an option, and McAllen is pretty much out of the question now. (Regios will get this)
Any thought on this? Pretty sure things are worse in Chile with "Que se respete el precio del Nintendo Switch" being a thing.
Thanks, Trump and Peña.
@eechigoo @SonicCloud @Alex4U how are things for you guys?
I gave up on the Switch some time ago but now I want to get it again.
In case you don't believe me:
View attachment 78915

There's Tesco, Amazon, its a region free system can't you get it from there for a good price that's like ours?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
How far from the border do you guys live? I mean that would be the cheapest way to trave to the US right and pick one up if you live next to the border?

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
>I walk into gamers store
>I lurk around until a guy buys some stuff and the worker in the counter isn't busy anymore
>I go up to the counter and ask: "Hey buenas tardes, are there still Switch(es?) available to pre-order?"
>The worker responds: "Yeah, we've got the Neon edition still. (in stock [That's how beaners talk])"
>I internally rejoice because I wanna get Neon
>I inquire with the worker: "The price for preorder's $1000 and the rest is $7000, right?"
>Worker replies: "The price of the preorder is $1000, yes; but the console itself is $10000"
>My heart shatters into a million pieces
>I acknowledge the fact they fucking upped the price by $2000 in the span of 2 months
>I reciprocate with: "Um, okay. Thank you very much."
>Worker says: "Have a good day."

I want to fucking die.
Now I either have to sell the stuff I worked hard for to pay for a beaner Switch with over priced goodies or order from PlayAsia to save money for games and accessories. Amazon isn't an option, and McAllen is pretty much out of the question now. (Regios will get this)
Any thought on this? Pretty sure things are worse in Chile with "Que se respete el precio del Nintendo Switch" being a thing.
Thanks, Trump and Peña.
@eechigoo @SonicCloud @Alex4U how are things for you guys?
I gave up on the Switch some time ago but now I want to get it again.
In case you don't believe me:
View attachment 78915
Hello, nice to see you again ^^/. i though you was die lmao
Im not thinking buy the switch, reasons?

>Paying for play online? seriously? it's like you have a gameboy, and if you want to play vidjagays you need to pay for play vidjagays one year. that sucks.
>no mario galaxy 3, im done.

but seriously is so expensive than Wii U. (mine was 8,999MX with Super Edge Bros. U + Super no Edge U new in Liverpool, but that game sucks, and i burned it)
Also, Gamers is a little expesive. sometimes have good things in a good price, but sometimes... meh...
Also, buying online isn't a nice option... like MercadoLibre, or segundaMano, whatever...

I hate being Mexican. we need to pay for a STUPID WALL. THANK YOU, TRUMP. WE'LL HAVE 4 WORST YEARS WITH YOU.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game