Icealote

My Winter...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
heyo peoples,

It's another relationship fallout. My girlfriend left me because our futures didn't quite meet
unsure.gif
It wasn't a bad argument or anything. Tried to work things out but she said she just felt numb around me which I interpreted that she was afraid to commit completely after two years. We were both crying in each others arms saying our goodbyes...just sad to see her go, sad to let her go sigh

It's great my family knew what was up and was greatly supporting me. Trying to focus on the short term goals such as driving more, finishing degree and getting another job. The dilemma for me really is that, I am sad and hurtful inside but it's like its recovering so fast that I'm back to being bubbly. I talked to some friends and they said its great that I'm bouncing back but I still feel unsure if that's okay...?

Sigh Don't we wish we all did things a little better before it turns bitter? I miss her and I guess I gotta let her go now
sad.gif

Another thing I wanted people's opinions about was (to help me move on...) two 3DS games. I'm thinking of buying Legend of Zelda for 50 at JB Hi Fi and I don't know if I should buy Resident Evil Mercenaries. I read somewhere (can't find the link atm) that Capcom is going to release another batch of them with a patch fix for the save
blink.gif
I'm feeling skeptical about that and it's going for $59. Is that worth buying together or separate?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work