Item received

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Item: Link

Ordered on the 6th April, shipped the next day, received today (7 days from ordering) from Hong Kong to the UK.

Chose the "Hong Kong Air Mail (no packaging)" delivery option.

Pics:

drfhjk.jpg

1z20uas.jpg

33ni742.jpg

walrp3.jpg

Item works, how can I not be happy?

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah I got mine today too =D I ordered on the 7th .... that's 6 days to the UK =o very very impressed! It usually took DX about 6 days to tell me they didn't have the item!!!

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Thats great dice, i'm impressed with their service too. Didn't think it'd get there so quickly!
Almost as quick as DHL/UPS, you must've been lucky...

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
RupeeClock said:
So their free shipping takes about a week? Fantastic!
My order shipped 2 days ago, lets see if it arrives in 5...
I wouldn't generalize, honestly. The announced delays are 2 to 5 weeks...
dice must have been lucky
biggrin.gif
and so were the other guys who received their stuff

seahorsepip

Trophies
Website
seahorsepip.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I Live in the Netherlands and ordered a replacement case for my ds yesterday and tomorrow morning I got already a mail that it is on schiphol at this moment(airport in Netherlands)
so it's take 1 day somewhat!
I used UPS(Like fast delivery of it)

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually wouldn't be surprised if items get to customers fast. Because of where the site is new, people making orders, their orders are probably filling up fast, so they have to ship fast to keep on schedule.

I can see it taking 2-5 weeks in about 8 months when the "new-ness" slows down. But at the beginning, I can see it getting shipped fast.

At least I trust Shoptemp. I've always been wary of websites because they don't look authentic, but I trust GBAtemp.

Kudos on getting your package fast by the way.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered on the 6th. Recieved today on the 14th. That's amazing speed for free shipping, especially since its shipped to Canada. I'll be buying more in the future.
smile.gif

jak larnak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I recently purchased an AK2i from shoptemp and it just came today.
I'm in France and it took 13days till I receive it (ordered on 6th, received on 19th: faster than DX).
You have to know that it doesn't came pre-flashed for 1.4 DSi firmware.

I'm pretty happy except for one thing: since the price was so low, i added a Kingston 8Go to my order and guess what ? It's a fake one from Taïwan (reals are from Japan).

So what I have to say is you can safely order from ShopTemp, prices are very competitive and shipping pretty fast for a free one but forget about micro SD cards on that site !

CeePhour

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.HWHQ.com
XP
Country
United States
My package arrived today, order placed on the 11th.
Decent enough packaging (sent via register airmail).
M3i Zero arrived DOA.

Awesome.

*edit*
card not recognized by any DS, also doesn't recognize microSD card when trying to do the firmware update using the USB cable. A complete dud.

*edit^2*
My apologies, the microSD card was the problem, M3i was unable to read it, and therefore I couldn't flash it.
Although the card works 100% in a Cyclo, and 5 Ak2i's, passes tests, and works perfect no matter how it is formatted, but does not work in an M3iZero. A-data, 4GB, C6.
(Editing original post and subsequent posts in case people read this in the future and get disheartened)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k