Hacking is this a good site to buy my Acekard 2i???

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RchUncleSkeleton said:
heyyouguys said:
i have bought a few ak2i from www.0shippingzone.com and they are very reliable. They are the sponser for scdev.org. a couple bucks more than dealextreme but if you have ever had an issue with the product from dealextreme, returns are a pain in the butt, as well as their customer service sucks.

never heard of that company....try gamezway.com their price on the ak 2i is actually $15.50 and it's recommended by this site! Have heard nothing but good things about gamezway, I'd steer clear of places that are virtually unheard off especially places that do not specialize in gaming devices because they usually have low priority on shipping times and have terrible customer service....take dealextreme for example, it's common knowledge that it usually takes about 2 weeks for shipping but several people have reported not receiving their items for almost 2 months.Gamezway is probably the best site for a good balance of low price and good customer service as well as relatively fast shipping. Also I've ordered from consolesource.com and gamebygame.com before and didn't have any problems with them at all but again their prices are higher and when I order again it will be from gamezway since their prices are alot better.

0shippingzone probably has the best customer service there is. When you order a item they will even provide you a picture of your order and they will test it out before they send it. They ship there items the same day you play your order or the next day. They are the official sponsers of dsdatabase.com , scdev , GBAtemp download site(filetrip), dcemu.co.uk .

MutatedGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me and my friend used ds card depot. we ordered an r4i sdhc. we got it in a week or two, but they were r4i II. Look at my post to read about what happened.
so they are legit, but false advertising.

hammer35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alwein said:
Anyone order before an acekard 2i from focalprice?

I would steer clear of Focalprice, at least for now. There site is plagued with bugs. I recently ordered some items from them and first my order was missing (even though they always charge you right away, they get there money no matter what) It took me 2-4 days to resolve the missing order issue, so if coarse it got to shipping 4 days late. They basically only have one customer service Rep. named Sabrina that is the only one that ever helps. If you don't believe me just go to there site and go to there Forums in the top right corner and read some of the issues that there customers are having. I would stick with DXextreme I ordered my Acekard2i on 12-1 and received it on 12-24, 23 days seems long but it was at the busiest time of the year. I also would trust 0shippingzone, I e-mailed them a question and they responded within 2 hours.

StellaCaelum5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
www.focalprice.com -- cheap AK2i ($13), free shipping, no tax, ships from China in ~2wks to CA

www.realhotstuff.com -- $23.99, free shipping, no tax outside of NJ, ships from New Jersey ~1 week

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves