Hacking Is this a good flashcart? Or a scam?

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i frequently use Wish.com be prepared to wait a month + for delivery ... the good thing about wish is that if you do get the item and it's not right they will pretty much bend over backwards to give you your money back

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.wish.com/m/c/5a472651f34a92786bde00f8?hide_login_modal=true&from_ad=goog_shopping&_display_country_code=US&_force_currency_code=USD&pid=googleadwords_int&c={campaignId}&ad_cid=5a472651f34a92786bde00f8&ad_cc=US&ad_curr=USD&ad_price=4.00&gclid=CjwKCAjwlcXXBRBhEiwApfHGTfKMAnfquY2Ta7X6noZWBiBqS0vy4CQaBXmeGpM9qnMhQBtU0OSaxhoCmFcQAvD_BwE

Sorry for the long link, it's from wish, was browsing around looking for one and this came up. Any good? Or is wish a terrible place to buy from. If you have any suggestions could you let a purchase link? It makes my life easier

Thanks Bunches
cant confirm if this is a scam most likely is though I suggest buying from nds-card.com GBAtemps #1 sponsor

Zaphod77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is a timebomb cart, assuming it is the cart pictured.

i would NOT get this for anything but NTRBOOT (the timebomb don't matter when in NTRBOOT mode)

r4isdhc.com is clone of r4i-sdhc.com, and cloned their timebomb as well.
for that price, assuming you actually get it, it is a good deal for a dedicated ntrboot cart.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Timebomb cart for sure walk away from that

http://www.modchipsdirect.com/r4i-gold-3ds-plus.html

...and run don't walk to this

this is the best cart for the best shop your gonna get right now- I ordered from here to a US address and it took like a week- this was the NON plus version I have so I can't switch on the fly. so this one is better.

best for your buck, US address, runs DS games in DS mode natively, good company, good price, GREAT flashcart and most of all no stupid timebomb

Last edited by Tac 21,

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
En, I will say buy flashcard from flashcard store not the Amazon/Ebay/Wish, the seller on these sites maybe removed at ant time because the flashcard is "Piracy". And a better flashcart to buy is R4i gold 3ds plus, supports ds games and ntrboothax, no timebomb, you can buy from modchipsdirect.com(shipping from USA) or 3ds-flashcard.com(shipping from USA/FR, don't choose free shipping, it's from HK/ShenZhen) .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game...