Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A website and search engine dedicated to helping people find the best deals on PC games.

http://isthereanydeal.com/

It searches Steam, GamersGate, GameStop PC, GameTap, GreenMan Gaming, GetGames, Desura, GoG, Beamdog, DotEmu, Amazon US, Adventure Shop, Nuuvem, IndieGala, and DLGamer.

Fair warning: I've had the site error out on me multiple times, so they may be having server issues at the moment.
Happy hunting!

zygie

Trophies
XP
Country
I never realized that the SteamGifts tracker I've been using has been that site all along. Although with a narrower scope, I also use cheapshark.com to quickly check out deals.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I never realized that the SteamGifts tracker I've been using has been that site all along. Although with a narrower scope, I also use cheapshark.com to quickly check out deals.
Indeed, nice site too. Wow, this and ITAD are amazing, really. Can't believe I did it without them the past few years.

zygie

Trophies
XP
Country
Indeed, nice site too. Wow, this and ITAD are amazing, really. Can't believe I did it without them the past few years.
I used both this past Autumn/Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Thanksgiving/Winter(GMG) along with Reddit, and man, I got the best deals across the sites. Skyrim for $20.50, damn. Spent $50 easy, but for so many games, I couldn't resist.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I used both this past Autumn/Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Thanksgiving/Winter(GMG) along with Reddit, and man, I got the best deals across the sites. Skyrim for $20.50, damn. Spent $50 easy, but for so many games, I couldn't resist.
I'm just going to wait for the Skyrim GOTY, should be here in 1 or 2 years. I can wait, really. Got more pressing games atm.

zygie

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just going to wait for the Skyrim GOTY, should be here in 1 or 2 years. I can wait, really. Got more pressing games atm.
I got pressured into playing pirated Skyrim by my brother, and surprisingly clocked a lot of hours in it, so $20 wasn't so bad when I was prepared to pay $40 for a boxed copy in my local brick & mortar shop. I do wish my local shops had sales.

On the ITAD site, it couldn't update through the 2nd half of the sales because the web host didn't want to host it anymore, so the site owner had to find a new host, seems like it's up and running now, back to provide us with the steals of the day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol