cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
Incidentally it's not just TV that takes a dim view of people saying c*nt here in England. Apparantly calling a customer one to their face means you have an 'attitude problem'. Bloody political correctness gone mad.

A place I used to work at used the code phrase "So you're from Halifax then" to let people know we where dealing with a erm... awkward customer.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:
For reference, here's a swear that won't be on any lists, so keep this one in mind.

"Your mother is a *BEEEEEEEEP*ing *BEEEEEEEEP* lorem ipsum *BEEEEEEEEP* admitum venium *BEEEEEEEEP* trrraguna *BEEEEEEEEP* hippopotamus *BEEEEEEEEP* republican *BEEEEEEEEP*ing Daniel Radcliffe *BEEEEEEEEP* with a bucket of *BEEEEEEEEP* in a castle far away where no one can hear you *BEEEEEEEEP* soup *BEEEEEEEEP* with a bucket of *BEEEEEEEEP* Mickey Mouse *BEEEEEEEEP* with a stick of dynamite *BEEEEEEEEP* magical *BEEEEEEEEP* alakazam!"
lol, I haven't seen that one in a while
laugh.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I use the word dick when describing people in semi-polite company. It's look more highly upon than "prick." I mean, dick is slang for penis (or Richard depending on the person :3), which is an anatomical body part. A problem, I do not see. I feel like I'm just utilizing my lexicon when I say something such as dick over the likes of "jerk" or "mean."

By the by, I just utilized my lexicon by simply mentioning it. Believe it or not, it doesn't have a place in conversation too often.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
I'm just wondering because apparently there is a word I say that is considered a swear by some, and I'm trying to figure out if there's an official list to prove if it is or not.

Is the word "mekrab"?

And I doubt that there would be an "official" list, though there are probably a ton of unofficial compilations on the internet.

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Nathan Drake said:
I use the word dick when describing people in semi-polite company. It's look more highly upon than "prick." I mean, dick is slang for penis (or Richard depending on the person :3), which is an anatomical body part. A problem, I do not see. I feel like I'm just utilizing my lexicon when I say something such as dick over the likes of "jerk" or "mean."

By the by, I just utilized my lexicon by simply mentioning it. Believe it or not, it doesn't have a place in conversation too often.
I remembered a guy is called Richard Cock, people call him Dick, so he is Dick Cock. He is involved in the movie area, I think
unsure.gif

BTW, in spanish there are some articles regarding this matter. Because of so many countries speak spanish, there is a HUGE list of curse words, mostly for penis.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom