Homebrew Is there a way to view TwiLight Menu++ game saves in Checkpoint?

WillowOfWisps

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone, I installed TwiLight Menu++ earlier today and I've been playing Pokémon Black, but I tried to use PKSM to edit my save and it doesn't show up in either of the menus or in Checkpoint. Based off the UI in PKSM I'm assuming it looks for saves the same way Checkpoint does, and so I'm just wondering if there's anyway to have games from TwiLight show up in Checkpoint or PKSM. Thanks!

ppivotiiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In PKSM press X on the game selection screen to open settings, then go to the third tab and press Extra Saves. Select B/W and press A to select the location of the .sav file. Once done go back to the game selection, press Y and select B/W, then load your save with A. Kind of convoluted, I wish you could show DS saves like it is possible with GBA VC. You only have to set up the extra save once though.

MinnowBot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're just trying to back up a save, its best to just save it on your computer. from what i know check point has no compatibility with TM++ However i may be very wrong
Hey everyone, I installed TwiLight Menu++ earlier today and I've been playing Pokémon Black, but I tried to use PKSM to edit my save and it doesn't show up in either of the menus or in Checkpoint. Based off the UI in PKSM I'm assuming it looks for saves the same way Checkpoint does, and so I'm just wondering if there's anyway to have games from TwiLight show up in Checkpoint or PKSM. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer