Gaming Is there a reason for no releases next week?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking at the release list and well its looking VERY grim in the DS world up until 22nd April:

04/17 Sudokuro
Toondoku
04/22 Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
04/24 SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters DS

Thats the US lot, Europe nothing but games that we've all play months ago.

Just like to know why the US wont have any releases next week. Some kind of holiday? But then shouldn't there be stacks of games for the holidays? Looks like we'll being playing those games we've not played much off in that time unless Phoenix Wright 4 comes with an English option. Shame as I'm moving house on 21st and wont have internet until May (GBAtemp cheers).

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeh it's pretty sucky after last months blitz...

Hanging out so bad for SNK vs Capcom card fighters though... Apparently that game is ADDICTIVE
ohmy.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeh it's pretty sucky after last months blitz...

Hanging out so bad for SNK vs Capcom card fighters though... Apparently that game is ADDICTIVEÂ
ohmy.gif
I've heard that its not very good compared to the NGPC game, and that its quite unbalanced, I hope it isnt though 'cos I've been waiting for a sequel for so long.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess it is Easter or something, saying this it usually has the opposite effect being that it is last holiday before the summer drought (unless you count golden week in Japan).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.