Hacking Is there a list of PSX games that need pops?

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wandering if there is so i know which games to even bother with. downloaded an eboot of Chrono Cross the other day only for it to crash on the first boss, and after doing research found out i cant fix it without popsloader. if it helps i have a PSPGo with 6.20 Pro-B 5 perma patch.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks
wink.gif

looks like from the list of games that arent working at all or working with problems its only Chrono Cross i want. Anyone know if its possible at all to play with with Pro B5 or do i need to wait for it to hopefully release with popsloader?

realveemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use a single Eboot for each one and fiddle with the IDs.

If that doesn't work, theres always TN-E.... Dual boot it or just uninstall prob5

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
misticknight said:
Did you do it yoruself or DL it from somwhere?

i own the game on my old psx but i never made any eboot im new to PSP scene

i dl them here and there though i forgot where i got this one sorry; all i can tell its 981 MO size, single eboot

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait until you get to the first boss fight of disc 2 against one of the Fates. There's an extremely high chance your game will freeze with a multidisc eboot. And by extremely i mean around 9 times out of 10, maybe more.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
xist said:
Wait until you get to the first boss fight of disc 2 against one of the Fates. There's an extremely high chance your game will freeze with a multidisc eboot. And by extremely i mean around 9 times out of 10, maybe more.

bummer hopefully another revision of the PRO will fix that.. i got it for my collection anyway so i cant tell, too many games on my hands right now to reach cd 2 anytime soon >

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Bear in mind there is no sure-fire way to tell a PSX game works on a certain custom firmware 100% unless you COMPLETE the game, which is a very time-consuming process.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/IGY5Zu1OpmA