Hacking Is there a controller that works with Wii U / vWii / Nintendont??

rorro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a Wii U with the original gamepad and a wiimote with nunchuck. I can play 2 player games for Wii U, 1 player games for vWii, and i cannot play any GCN (Nintendont) games.

So basically im looking for a controller that is compatible with all 3 modes, so i can play 2 player games for vWii and 1 player games for Gamecube.

I found the Gioteck GC-2... but i dont know if it works with Nintendont.... anyone that has this controller can confim if it does work? Even if it does, i can't seem to find it anywhere... i hope Gioteck is still making them...

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That should work with Nintendont, since Nintendont supports both Wii U Pro controllers and Classic Controllers and that can function as both.

I've been looking at that controller myself actually, it's a bit oddly shaped but looks comfortable to use, and I don't have a Wii U Pro controller and only a regular Classic Controller, not Pro, so it would be a nice addition to my collection, especially now that Smash Wii U is coming out.

Just make sure that if you do buy it, you get the newer one that is dual mode Wii U/vWii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.