Is the EOF dead?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't speak for anyone else, but gave up after four of my @JuanMena threads were closed for no reason. I didn't make those threads because I don't like him. I only tease people I like. Anyway, there's no place for me here anymore. I don't respond to wiimiiswitch threads anyway.

SylverReZ

Certified GBATemp Boomer
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't speak for anyone else, but gave up after four of my @JuanMena threads were closed for no reason. I didn't make those threads because I don't like him. I only tease people I like. Anyway, there's no place for me here anymore. I don't respond to wiimiiswitch threads anyway.
Yeah, that's the thing. The Juan threads are pretty over the top and have noticed that Juan doesn't like stuff being said about him personally. I feel like this teasing has gotten out of control tbf.

Reactions: Hayato213

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's alive but it might as well be dead

Kill EOF then cast Reanimation Jutsu

1677103460986-png.354927

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's the thing. The Juan threads are pretty over the top and have noticed that Juan doesn't like stuff being said about him personally. I feel like this teasing has gotten out of control tbf.
Well, tbh, I only make those threads when nothing is happening on the site. I'm trying to keep the site moving rather than being dead for in some cases hours. I wish more people saw it that way instead of just deleting or closing my threads. I mean there's like 20 times as many threads about wiimiiswitch. It seems like a double standard to me.

I feel like there's always something that agitated me about the sites, not just this one. I've been trying to contact Chary for like six months, because when I said I wanted to be banned for two weeks, she said I could send her a message if I ever needed to talk. I guess I really am alone as it stands now. It's only a matter of time till I delete my account. It will only be when I've finally had it with this relationship being so one sided. It will just be when I'm ready. I'm only here due to boredom. I wouldn't be otherwise. Once I find something to replace it with, I'm gone. I'll still continue to help in the mean time, but starting to play new games is a step in the right direction. I don't use the computer or phone during that time. Those are my thoughts if anyone cares.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I won't miss it if it dies. Politics forum should be next to die.

EoF was a great place 10 years or so ago.
Post automatically merged:

Rocky was feeling sexy today.

Attachments

• IMG_20230509_192439.jpg
    IMG_20230509_192439.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
Last edited by Skelletonike,
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZVQF0yPnTc +1