Hacking Is the DSTT Deluxe still available?

Sh!fT_23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I was wondering if there is any site that sells the DSTT Deluxe bundle with the GBA Explorer Pak and the Rumble/Ram Pak (preferably an Australian Site)

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10593 But it's currently sold out. Dealextreme is a very known site and they ship worldwide
smile.gif

Sh!fT_23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the help. I went on DX and they have the 'new' DSTT if I'm not mistaken this is just new packaging and now has no extras present. If you have more information that would be nice. Also, what would you reccomend as a good Slot 2 GBA Pak and Rumble and should I be considering a different card other than the DSTT?

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
That's a good question. They might not supply them anymore as they have new packaging (already said). It's rare in UK online retailers.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone read any of the three links I posted?

There have been at least three other topics with the same question. Check them out. They'll answer your question.

Hint: There is at least one store that I know of that still sells the bundle, but you can also buy the eWin 2-in-1 (the same one that is bundled with the DSTT) and the eWin rumble separately from several sources.

-Bri

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Bri said:

There have been at least three other topics with the same question. Check them out. They'll answer your question.

Hint: There is at least one store that I know of that still sells the bundle, but you can also buy the eWin 2-in-1 (the same one that is bundled with the DSTT) and the eWin rumble separately from several sources.

-Bri
I did. But I douby they'll sell the deluxe bundle as there is new packaging. Unless DSTT team does someting about it...

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what you mean by "I doubt they'll sell the deluxe bundle" since at least one store currently does sell it.

-Bri

Sh!fT_23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bri said:

-Bri
Yeh i read them i was just making sure. Anyway thanks for the help fellas. Just want to know if you would reccomend a card other than the DSTT or reckon that one got all the right features? (minus alphabetical sort obviously)

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, there are several better flash carts than the DSTT. Acekard 2, Edge, and SCDS1 are all better choices for most people. I would recommend the Acekard 2 because it has a great menu system.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1