Is someone going to revive Miiverse, Wii U Chat and Nintendo TVii?

What Wii U online service do you want someone to revive?

• Miiverse

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Wii U Chat

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Nintendo TVii

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Wii Street U (extra)

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Ok I recognize my fault.

Obviously you do not, and never will. You're just bitching about OP. Don't rule shit out, is the bottom line.

You think someone down the road is gonna give a fuck that the scene "died" when they hack their consoles?

If I could dev personally I wouldn't give a fuck what year it was or how old the console in question is, that's just bullshit laziness.

It's about being in the realm of possibility for the hardware not timeframe.

So have fun with your online suicide threats. There's alway alway going to be someone interested like it or lump it.

Last edited by ,

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Obviously you do not, and never will. You're just bitching about OP. Don't rule shit out, is the bottom line.

You think someone down the road is gonna give a fuck that the scene "died" when they hack their consoles?

If I could dev personally I wouldn't give a fuck what year it was or how old the console in question is, that's just bullshit laziness.

It's about being in the realm of possibility for the hardware not timeframe.

So have fun with your online suicide threats. There's alway alway going to be someone interested like it or lump it.

CALM DOWN. You know, I was talking to the OP. My advise about WiiU's end of lifespan is still valid regardless if it offended anyone.

And for God's sake I'm not against developing for dead consoles. I never said that. This discussion simply leads to nothing (!)

Last edited by depaul,
Reactions: AmandaRose

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wii U Chat is easy to program and it would take 3 days to recreate it for its easy reverse engineering.
I could have a look but only if you provide me with the reverse-engineered stuff. I won't even try to reverse-engineer a dead service.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I could have a look but only if you provide me with the reverse-engineered stuff. I won't even try to reverse-engineer a dead service.
She doesn't know what she's talking about. She hasn't reverse-engineered anything.
Also, nice necrobump.

Reactions: Shadowfied
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head