Gaming Is Skyrim worth it for the switch?

• Thread starter Deleted-458824
  • Start date
  • Views 4,328
  • Replies 17

mbcrazed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but I would wait for it to go on sale. I personally think $60 is too much for the game since it has been out previously on other consoles. It frequently goes on sale for $29.99, so keep an eye out for it. You can also look for used copies on Ebay or some other selling site!

Reactions: WiiHomebrew+Snes

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I personally prefer to play Skyrim (and the previous games in the Elderscrolls series) on PC rather than on console, due to various bugs and glitches that are much easier to solve on a computer.
HOWEVER, I don't know how many game breaking bugs, if any, are on the Switch version.

But the idea of having Skyrim on the go is very interesting, and if you feel it's worth it... go for it :)

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I personally prefer to play Skyrim (and the previous games in the Elderscrolls series) on PC rather than on console, due to various bugs and glitches that are much easier to solve on a computer.
HOWEVER, I don't know how many game breaking bugs, if any, are on the Switch version.

But the idea of having Skyrim on the go is very interesting, and if you feel it's worth it... go for it :)

There's this weird bug on the switch version where the runs at 30 fps sometimes but frequently dips into the low 20s high teens. Really weird.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you hack your Switch, you can actually use some of the mods. Modded Skyrim is such a different and better experience when compared to vanilla.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
my skyrim has 250 mods installed on pc to make it enjoyable, it's not worth at full price just to get a 10 yo game with obsolete slow and aged combat system.

get it when it's on -50%

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol