Hacking Is it safe to play kingdom hearts as a cia?

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so if i install kingdom hearts as a cia, will i get banned? I know its not for digital download and i dont want to risk my console if it will get banned.

Does this go for all games that are not able to be digitally downloaded from the eshop?

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, it's totally fine. I have a ton of games backed up that aren't available on the eShop and nothing has happened in the many months since they've been there. That includes Kingdom Hearts.
KH3D is a unlegit cia so you should install it on an emunand. Look up Luma3ds and install it on there, then you should be safe

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats what i like to hear lol. I love me some kingdom hearts. Even if it is the crappy handheld version aha.

I have luma3ds updated to the latest version. I should be fine right?

But the only way to install it, is to convert the rom to cia or find a cia version and copy it to my sd card right?

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So pretty much i should be fine with luma3ds? And i guess maybe a microscopic chance at being banned. No worse then me actually running luma3ds and a9lh

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
There is always chance of bans regardless on any system, whether it's safe or not at this present moment, since you are using a modified system.

Rule 1, use a separate console for online and snd another for exploits, if it bothers you too much.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't follow... What does being in the sysNAND allow for that an emuNAND doesn't?

with a9hl, you dont need emunand as a9hl loads long before the system, allowing for injection of nand backups no matter what happened on sysnand.
its quicker and saves a gb of space on sd.

but it doesnt really ive you anything you dont already have. so dont feel pressured to move from your setup. dont worry about KH, you dont get banned. only thing that might get you banned sometimes is using out of region games online. but even then, i've been using FE Fates US for ages and nothing happened to me

D

Deleted User

I don't follow... What does being in the sysNAND allow for that an emuNAND doesn't?
If you have a unlocked sysnand which is what a9lh does when you install it,then you don't need to have a emunand setup anymore.It allows faster boot rates,brick recovery without a hard mod and cheats with all the features emunand already has.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

Do people install cias to the sysNAND? Why?
Because a9lh. A sysnand thats safer then emunand...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you have a unlocked sysnand which is what a9lh does when you install it,then you don't need to have a emunand setup anymore.It allows faster boot rates,brick recovery without a hard mod and cheats with all the features emunand already has.
... and gba w/o dowble install and also dsi support. Stage2loader lol

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Do people install cias to the sysNAND? Why?
Because emuNANDs are thing of the past and a waste of space. With A9LH, you can use your CFW on your sysNAND without hassle nor threat of bricking.
Topic on hand. It doesn't matter what CIA you are using, you can play online, download updates, download DLC, ect. All without threat of being banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: