Hacking Is it possible to go straight into the USB loader app after start HBC?

Devrim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

Is it possible to go straight into an USB loader app after starting HBC?

Also my Wii controller seem to turn off when I start HBC, any way to fix this? I have to remove the battery and put it in again to get it to work again.

-edit-

It seems Wiiflow has an forwarder, I will be using that!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you are on WiiU, starting HBC means launching a channel.
You want to launch a channel and go straight to a loader?
All loaders have official channels or forwarder channels that you can install to launch them directly from the system menu, like you do for HBC.

On Wii it can be different if you have Priiloader or Bootmii and can launch the loader directly at console boot (without going to system menu or HBC).

For the wiimote, that's strange.
maybe it's not an official Nintendo Wiimote? But it's only at HBC launch, once in HBC is works fine when reconnecting the battery?

Devrim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you are on WiiU, starting HBC means launching a channel.
You want to launch a channel and go straight to a loader?
All loaders have official channels or forwarder channels that you can install to launch them directly from the system menu, like you do for HBC.

On Wii it can be different if you have Priiloader or Bootmii and can launch the loader directly at console boot (without going to system menu or HBC).

I want to go into vWii and be able to start the USB loader directly. The forwarder seems to make this possible

For the wiimote, that's strange.
maybe it's not an official Nintendo Wiimote? But it's only at HBC launch, once in HBC is works fine when reconnecting the battery?

Yeah it's not an official Nintendo Wiimote. After I reconnect the battery HBC works normal. When I start the controller turns itself off and doesn't allow me to restart it unless I pull out the battery. Hopefully the controller will stay on when I'm in the USB Loader.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it happens only with the HBC channel?
when loading the forwarder it works fine?

There is a custom HBC launcher (a forwarder for HBC) which fix the aspect ratio issue.
You could try installing that forwarder to launch HBC instead.
You can find it in joostinOnline signature or website, or even on softmod guide's FAQ for aspect ratio fixer.

Devrim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

There is a custom HBC launcher (a forwarder for HBC) which fix the aspect ratio issue.
You can find it in joostinOnline signature or website, or even on softmod guide's FAQ for aspect ratio fixer.

I haven't tried other apps yet (I'm making a backup of the NAND atm). I will report back after trying other apps using forwarders.

Devrim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

So I'm back, I finally got my WiiU to load an iso.

I keep getting the issue with the controller turning itself off
In CFGUSBLoader this gives me an error message

Command 16 04 failed status 07

I'm not sure what it is about. Everytime I pull out the battery and put it in again it gives this error untill it properly connects.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay