Is http://www.new3dscard.co.uk trustworthy?

:-infern:

GBAtemp Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought it with a memory card and the shipping was £2.00 aswell.

Ah fair. Possibly send them an email about the status and explain you haven't received it.

Yeah i'm well aware of that. I got the e-mail at 3:05 am to say that my order has been shipped. It suggested to me that my card WAS probably coming from China (Combined with the name of the Person who sent me a Paypal invoice)

Fingers crossed i'm not waiting months.

People are aware that the Chinese can post via Royal Mail directly from China right? (I don't know how they label it but it comes through Royal Mail via airmail)

3AM LDN is around 11AM in China, dependant on the region give or take.

My theories are that they either shipped from their Chinese location at that time. Or that's when they first checked their emails since the London warehouse shipped earlier that day.

Either wat when the product comes we will be easily able to tell, from packaging, if it arrived direct RM or shipped across.
Guys, i bought on this site via paypal, but how it works? They will send an e-mail to my e-mail with the paypal link?

Yes. They will request money from the email you gave them on registration. If they don't by tomorrow morning then reply to their confirmation and give them the PayPal email

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah fair. Possibly send them an email about the status and explain you haven't received it.

3AM LDN is around 11AM in China, dependant on the region give or take.

My theories are that they either shipped from their Chinese location at that time. Or that's when they first checked their emails since the London warehouse shipped earlier that day.

Either wat when the product comes we will be easily able to tell, from packaging, if it arrived direct RM or shipped across.

Yes. They will request money from the email you gave them on registration. If they don't by tomorrow morning then reply to their confirmation and give them the PayPal email

I just put in another order with them after the gateway announcement as I was happy with the first order from them. Got the shipping confirmation at 3am too, so maybe this time it is shipping from China.

Kaptain Kek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I am going to order via yeahgeek.com They are cheaper than new3dscard.co.uk and seem to be getting a lot of praise from this forum.

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
I got an email.
They offered two choices.
"Upgrade my original 8GB to 16GB for free"
or
"A full refund"

Well due to the delay I've actually lost my interest in getting one now.
I've gone for the refund.
They were very kind and very supportive. It was due to a technical issue at the time of purchase, They recieved my payment but the system didn't register any changes on my order and thus it was kind of forgotten.

:-infern:

GBAtemp Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's nice of them! I just got the tracking code today which makes me think that it was actually shipped just now via RM Signed delivery

OllieD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I requested a tracking code yesterday but have not received any reply other than an auto-response saying they will get back to me within 24 hours.
I ordered on Monday.

nosignaldetected

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered on Monday 1st. Got a shipping notification tuesday morning (but I'm guessing it wasn't actually dispatched until yesterday).

Also, the tracking number is technically useless. It's not tracked, as it's Royal Mail Signed For. It's only signature confirmation tracking which is of no use to myself - but it is a legit code, so that's good.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got an email.
They offered two choices.
"Upgrade my original 8GB to 16GB for free"
or
"A full refund"

Well due to the delay I've actually lost my interest in getting one now.
I've gone for the refund.
They were very kind and very supportive. It was due to a technical issue at the time of purchase, They recieved my payment but the system didn't register any changes on my order and thus it was kind of forgotten.

Should have made them suffer, asked 4 64GB :P , Na :rolleyes: 128GB B-)

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or well somewhat