Hacking Is Everything Correct?

Sp3cialK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been in the Wii homebrew scene since it started although in recent months have kind of drifted away.
At the moment i'm using the NeoGamma R7 and cIOS rev14 i'm wondering wether this is the best things to use for playing Wii backups and or if i need any more things to install or anything to change compared to my current settings.

2: Aswell as this i keep getting disk read errors, despite burning my games at either 3x or 1x. Is there a reason for this or is it just the quality of my DVDs as even with cheap DVDs should i not be able to get my games to run at 1x burn speed.

3: I was thinking of installing cIOSCORP but only if this runs games at full speed rather than the 3x (? Not sure if this is correct.) could anyone give me any information on this?

4: Also, what extra things must i do to get Metroid Prime Trilogy running on my wii along with what i already have.

Thanks in advance!

aabbccdd

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
cIOSCORP doesn't allow you to run games at any other speed that 3x, you can't run backups at 6x unless you have a good modchip, no softmod allows this and never will.

Metroid Prime Trilogy should work fine as long as you burn it to DL disc with the correct layer break.

And your laser might be dying, or your discs are low quality. Burning speed doesn't matter IIRC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place