Hacking Is CFW Slim PS3 worth it 85$

maricandrej210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi, so my freind is selling barley used PS3 Slim with 320gb HDD with one original controller and one physical game (beyond two soul USA version) and he listed it 115$ but since we are best friends he will sell it to me for 85$

Do you think it it worth it in 2020 for ps3 with preinstalled CFW, i currently have nintendo switch, wii u, psp, ps2, ps3 superslim with OFW (i am not willing to mod my superslim even if CFW is possible, i am trying to keep it stock) and PS4 and bought high end gaming pc recently

I used to have old ps3 fat with cfw but the thing yloded many years ago and me being stupid i temporarly tried fixing it with heatgun at least 6 time so the mobo is really warped so even if i could actually properly fix it now i doubt its reliability after what its been trough

My current financial situation isnt best but considering that used ps3 with preinstalled cfw in my area usually costs about 150 to 200 USD that 80$ that my friend wants to sell it to me for is really rare deal around here for pre modded ps3 and im probably not gonna find similar priced PS3 anytime soon in my area

Even tough i have superslim i really miss CFW and playing bacups and there are still tons of games that i never played that i could play backups for, plus playing ps1 and ps2 games on ps3 has much clearer image than real PS2 or PS1 on big 4K TV

Do you think it is worth it paying 85$ for pre modded PS3 in 2020

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cfw Ps3 are not rare at all but original controllers are!! It's debatable but its closest competitor is the ps4 but it cost 70$.

Plus it will work on windows, wii ios and android.... name it.

I don't know how much they fetch on ebay...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto