Is a CTR transfer legal

NNID

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I deleted some nand apps and I’m considering doing a CTR Transfer but is it legal?

NNID

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who cares? Have you tried doing a normal system update? Even fully updated it should say there is one if nand titles are missing.
I tried doing an update but it’s not showing any updates and I’m pretty sure I’m missing Activity log and Streetpass Mii plaza

NNID

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be able to get the .cias via 3DSNUS anyway.
https://github.com/DrHacknik/3DNUS

But not being able to boot into safe mode is concerning. Does anything different happen if you remove your SD card first?
Ok thanks I’ll try that when I have a chance and no safe mode still boots to a black screen
Post automatically merged:

You should be able to get the .cias via 3DSNUS anyway.
https://github.com/DrHacknik/3DNUS

But not being able to boot into safe mode is concerning. Does anything different happen if you remove your SD card first?
3DSNUS isn’t working

Last edited by NNID,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alternatively, if you have a new enough game card that's the same region as your system you could install or get the titles you are missing from here.
If I'm not mistaken, cartridge updates only update the main part of the firmware and not any of the apps. (Sometimes people have trouble with Soundhax when the firmware has been updated but the vulnerable version of 3DS Sound is not present, for instance.

Reactions: zfreeman

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
You are right, I forgot about which system apps the game card update partition has, albeit the 3DS Sound app is one of the few that a game card update has funnily enough.

3DS-NUSD should work fine though, I tested it before writing that post.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe you should explain exactly what you are seeing when you try it rather than simply saying it "isn't working"?
So I tried that and I don’t know how to use it
For the second time: if you want help for stuff like this, you are going to have to say what you did and what happened when you tried it. Otherwise it is a waste of time trying to help you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course