Is $10.44 good for a 64GB Micro SD Card + Adapter?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw
I have had more then a few ebay sellers try to bribe a good review out of a defective/broken item
they say they will only give you a refund once you give them a positive review this is how they trick people into giving them good reviews

Reactions: Vengenceonu

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw
I have had more then a few ebay sellers try to bribe a good review out of a defective/broken item
they say they will only give you a refund once you give them a positive review, they is how they trick people into giving them good reviews

all you have to do is open ebay dispute and tell them they aren't cooperating, and you win every time when they say shit like that.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Came across this thread and wanted to say this is good information that people should now about fake sd cards. Also saw the link for the 64 gb micro sd eariler and i wanted to get 2 of them. Thing is though i don't know if the 3ds can read a micro sd with a adapter inside of it and if it can will it make emunand run any faster since they are class 10 sd cards?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always buy local when it comes to sd/micro sd. Cost you a few extra bucks to avoid a lot of headaches

This is the frys ad until sunday for the US
Untitled.png

XenoWarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You remind me of a friend I used to have. You dont wanna check because you'll be pissed off once you realise you got screwed over so you don't bother checking.

I don't get pissed. I just click on PayPal > Dispute > Fill info > Done. One week, money back.
PayPal + UK + UK Trading Standards.

SolarisHeights

Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't use paypal, I checked out as a guest with a credit card

unless u call bank asap 2 chargeback its gone.

dw me too fall for this scam. i buy 64gb samsung card in real package it looks real but it was 4gb card and it got broken 2 days and i throw it in gabrage, it cost me $30 but i couldnt chargeback now im just using 2 16gb card and maybe i stay with this for now.

vahnx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I once ordered a 250GB HDD for my Xbox Slim a few years back for around $40-70 from Hong Kong (cheap price at the time for a slim HDD) and it worked great. Don't report it or think it's a scam until it arrives. I've gotten many cheap, working products from Hong Kong. My only bad experience was a $5 HDMI cable which didn't work and I got a complete refund for it (and got to keep the cable too!).

Also "Note:Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usageThe actual available memory on the device is less than what is listed on the package." doesn't mean it's a scam. In general all storage manufacturers do this to make it appear there's more storage on the unit. When formatted it will probably show as around 55GB in Windows. I realize some of the feedback shouts "scammer, only receieved 8GB". Make sure when you get the device for yourself that you do get the storage you asked for. These chinese sellers do get things mixed up easily since they mass produce these in various sizes.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It turns out it's only 2GB flashed to look 64GB. I'm fucking retarded as shit. I'm just gonna keep it and use it as a 2GB.

Lol at this price what would you be expecting?
around 25-30$ you are sure to have a genuine card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1