Gaming Ironfall

JagoTheTibet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so i got the "IronHax" and "Tubehax" which they are for homebrew but the thing is, my SDcard has 2gb limit but i want to transfer the game to my other SDcard that has 8gb. So i can access homebrew through Ironfall.

So my question is; is it possible to transfer the game "Ironfall" from 2gb sdcard to my other sdcard 8GB ?

So i can use it on the other sdcard that has 8gb instead.

My 2gb sdcard is supposed to be used for my wii but since ive used it few times on 3ds and download the
game. Ive want to use both sdcard as seperated tool for accessing homebrew instead of sharing as one.

Any clue wat i was explaining? plz ask me if ur confused, maybe my english is messed up.

Last edited by JagoTheTibet,

JagoTheTibet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah crap i forgot to write something about the title, i dont know how to edit the title soo its stuck there now.
Ok so i got the "IronHax" and "Tubehax" which they are for homebrew but the thing is, my SDcard has 2gb limit but i want to transfer the game to my other SDcard that has 8gb. So i can access homebrew through Ironfall.

So my question is; is it possible to transfer the game "Ironfall" from 2gb sdcard to my other sdcard 8GB ?

So i can use it on the other sdcard that has 8gb instead.

My 2gb sdcard is supposed to be used for my wii but since ive used it few times on 3ds and download the
game. Ive want to use both sdcard as seperated tool for accessing homebrew instead of sharing as one.

Any clue wat i was explaining? plz ask me if ur confused, maybe my english is messed up.

JagoTheTibet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's a lot of folders and files with mostly numerical names. Doesn't matter.
Just copy the old card's "Nintendo 3ds" folder to the new SD card. That's all you have to do.
ive copied entire folder from my 2gb to 8gb but still, the game wont appear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1