Apple iOS 9.3.2 jailbreakme exploit

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, my god. The youtube comments on that video are fucking great.

"Fuck you bastard suck my dick I think pangu should should have one guy like you idiot release it or sell the exploit for some GoOd cash Mother fucker Now I literally hate you Fuck Luca Tedesco Greedy bastard Release and make jailbreaking alive again we are missing cydia fuck you once again"

Also, I haven't used a iDevice in a long time, but it's great that exploits and jailbreaks are still made for it til this day. lol

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Android is way more customizable, user friendly and efficient. For example, Multi Window. You can pin 2 apps at once and use them both at the same time. iOS doesn't have that. I can name 20+ reasons why and how Android hardware and software is better.
i wouldn't say android is more efficient and user friendly.
ios is only for a few devices and hardware, it is much easier to make it efficient. unlike android which runs on thousands of devices.
but yes android is much more customizable :) that's why i enjoy having both!

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? Is this something new? All I've seen are sideloading, which needs a Mac, or the odd certificate installation things that always get revoked.
Vshare

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But how do I get there? I clicked BOTH links and it takes me to github pages wtf
Topest of KEK's

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is because iOS, unlike Android, is user friendly. It wasn't meant for jailbreaking, but here it stands anyway.
Im an iOS user, but android is just as user friendly, and open source. Apple has everything locked down tight on their products and doesn't want people using apps unless their from the app store, ringtones, unless their from itunes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

iOS's security is like a tin foil wall. It looks like solid metal but once you try to get through it, it's easy as fuck.
Theres no security in any type of software controlled device, Everything has vulnerability so I guess that makes everything a tin foil wall.

Last edited by DHall243,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up