Gaming Internet problem

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have 2 laptops and 1 of the laptops get disconnected from the Internet (it's connected to wifi) and I can't connect to the Internet on my laptop but everything else can connect to the Internet iPod touch, wii, the other laptop. Then it shows there is no problem with the Internet and when I try to browse the web it doesn't work or it's extreeeeeemely slow like it takes 2 minutes to load google, and it says that I'm connected but it doesn't work. But the other laptop connects fine to the Internet same for the wii and ipod touch is there a way to fix this?

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Update your wireless drivers on the problematic laptop to start with. Also scan for viruses, spyware etc that could be slowing your laptop/connection down.

You could also try connecting the laptop directly to your router by network cable just to establish it is indeed your wireless on the laptop that is the problem, or if it's something else.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Edhel said:
Update your wireless drivers on the problematic laptop to start with. Also scan for viruses, spyware etc that could be slowing your laptop/connection down.

You could also try connecting the laptop directly to your router by network cable just to establish it is indeed your wireless on the laptop that is the problem, or if it's something else.
Kk thanks for the info I'll do it tomorrow after I get some zzzzzz'sssssss.......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm