GBATemp OldFag
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
So are you going the USB loader route with this? My friend has a similar (but slightly different) problem.

i am only using a usb no sd card. what exactly is your problem?

Im using wiiflow mastermod with the wiiflow forwarder installed to priiloader running off a PNY 64gb fat32 stick to autoboot nintendont since dios mios keeps randomly crashing on one wii but not the other

GreenZeldaCap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He's having trouble loading games on it, I was thinking maybe his laser is dying out so we could just go the USB loader route. I'll look into his problem a bit more and let you know.
Thanks.

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
He's having trouble loading games on it, I was thinking maybe his laser is dying out so we could just go the USB loader route. I'll look into his problem a bit more and let you know.
Thanks.

no problems ill be here waiting. i highly recommend usb over sd but sd before cd, i never had luck with neogamma i use to use cfg with dios mios but with dios not loading it just shuts the wii down and cfg not having cheat or cover support i switched to wiiflow and nintendont because the only other supported loader is usb loader gx made by Cyan and co.

Reactions: GreenZeldaCap

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think PS3 controller is using the Select button as Reset command.
You can also remap all the buttons manually by adding a controller.ini file in the root of your game's devices.
To create an ini file, you can read the nintendont first post, there's a link to another thread explaining how to do it.

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I think PS3 controller is using the Select button as Reset command.
You can also remap all the buttons manually by adding a controller.ini file in the root of your game's devices.
To create an ini file, you can read the nintendont first post, there's a link to another thread explaining how to do it.

oops i thought i replied yes i did notice that it was using select, wow i cant believe it but everything is working 100% other than removing controllers while nintendont is on, remember kids leave your controllers wherever they are plugged in after you start nintendont or else...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021