Homebrew Installed Haxchi on 5.2.2, Icon didn't change

morrisk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey. Like the title says, I installed Haxchi succesfully but the Dr kawashima icon is still there and if I start it it starts like other vc ds games but i get to homebrew after that. Do I have to put an icon file in the sd card or something?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
he probably installed it by downloading from the appstore, as it only get the installer, not the additional files.

you miss the sd:/haxchi/ folder on your SD card root, the channel icon are in that folder.
get it from the official repository, and before installing you can edit the config.txt to your liking to change the button layout and homebrew path you want to launch.
reinstall haxchi and it will replace the existing pictures with the one from that folder.

Reactions: brunormalmeida

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the icon won't change if u copy the game from usb. usb or perhaps the first installed location takes priority, so there would essentially be two copies of the game on the system. it makes no sense y Nintendo made it that way, but they did.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't know the icon changed only if moved.
I thought reinstalling HBC replaced the file, and that's all. didn't know there were some banner caching done by the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm