Hacking install errors

drobb

Hunter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok just if anyone can help me id appreciate it im on rogero 4.55 with spoof for 4.60. ive noticed for awhile now that when i try and install anything official from the psn store, be it a theme or dlc or whatever it always gives an error on install. is this normal? how do i fix it, can it even be fixed? it really hasnt been an issue, just want to know. thanks. oh and this happened before i went to 4.55 and before spoofing as well. if that matters. thanks so much .

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most install errors r due to a checksum error. at the bottom of a pkg file (the last two lines) is a sha-1 checksum. if u were to drop a pkg into a hex editor, copy and paste the last two lines aside from the padded 0's at the very end of the last line. after that, delete them. then, check the sha-1. it should equal the hex series of the final two lines. that's how the system knows something is corrupted. if it happens every time, I'd imagine u have an issue with ur hdd.

drobb

Hunter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont mean install errors from pkg files. im talking from the actual psn store. anything ive ever tried to download and install gives an error if i get it from the actual store. things such as netflix, youtube, etc work fine. but say a theme, an avatar or most recently some free dlc vouchers. they took the code, downloaded, but install fails.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.