Hacking Homebrew Evilnat 4.90 throwing error 80710007

MiaowMinx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The other night, I updated my PS3 Slim from Evilnat 4.89 to Evilnat 4.90. When I last used my PS3 a month or two ago with 4.89, I'd been able to log into PSN with no problem as soon as I told it to clear the syscalls. With 4.90, though, my PS3 throws error #80710007 when asked to connect to PSN or test the (fully-functional) Internet connection.

Someone who had the same issue on Reddit said that Webman is responsible, so I uninstalled Webman-Mod with no effect. I then installed the latest version and reset the settings (not that I'd changed any), but that also had no effect. Further, the R2+Triangle shortcut no longer works even though it's enabled.

The only other homebrew apps on it are IrisMan and MultiMan. My account isn't banned or suspended, either; I can log into it just fine with my OFW PS3 Super Slim.

Could somebody please give me an idea what I could do to fix the issue? All I can think of would be to drop to an older Evilnat or Rebug, then reinstall Evilnat 4.90, so I'll likely do that later if nobody has any other suggestions.

Thanks!

MiaowMinx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disable psn protection.
No luck, unfortunately — I verified by hitting it again ("Protection already disabled"), cleared syscalls, double-checked with Check Syscall 8, and still got the same error.

I just noticed something possibly out of whack when I soft-rebooted just now, though... The pop-up messages were:

webMAN 1.47.44 MOD
4.90 CEX Cobra 8.4 (NTFS) [Rebug-PS3MAPI]
PSNPatch Plugin 2017.02/B
(cobra cfw)
PSN access is LOCKED
ERROR spoofing IDPS!

Are those normal for Evilnat? I've never asked my PS3 to spoof IDPS, and PSNPatch hasn't been installed in months. (I used Rebug until about six months ago, and haven't paid a lot of attention to the pop-up boot messages until now.)

BlueGhostt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try disabling psn protection
Had the same issue. Reinstalled package files 2.00.pkg. Let the system restart. Upon startup screen after ps button popup another popup saying PSNPatch plugin 2017.02/b PSN Locked showed up. Pressed R3+L3+R2 and heard a beep from my system. Problem solved. Now watching Netflix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1