trebulator

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't see the pictures because I'm at school, but does this guy usually play video games? God I hope he doesn't. Besides the whole fact that he has to have some anger management problems, he really must've somehow stuck to some really easy games. Like seriously, was his last "challenge"... Super Princess Peach? EBA is challenging, but its hardly frustrating if you don't mind a f00king challenge. He needs to go back to playing solitare, and stop being a damn attention whore [considering this is on the internet, and he's appearantly smiling].

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe he's an idiot, maybe he isn't, but I can sympathize with the guy. I've had those moments of frustration with a variety of games..getting the last items I missed in Metroid Fusion/Zero Mission, and even Elite Beat Agents. I find many of the people that crow the praises of EBA are obsessed with J-culture. It is a HARD game for a lot of people, and I for one, completely see where he's coming from. I wouldn't have broken my DS (hell no), but I definitely would have punched the couch a few times.

trebulator

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't relate to you people who break/throw things when having a hard time with video games. I think I threw a controller on the ground one time before, and thats it. Am I the only one? =/

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't relate to you people who break/throw things when having a hard time with video games. I think I threw a controller on the ground one time before, and thats it. Am I the only one? =/

I have done that once too......back on the original NES, I was playing a wrestling game and the AI was set pretty high. I was button mashing so hard, I got blisters from the corners of the controller and it hurt like H-E double hockey sticks!! So I threw the controller to the carpet.

But geeze..I was, what... not even 7?

Moneo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heh.

Reminds me of playing Ouendan at around 4 in the morning, trying to beat Ready Steady Go on (heh heh heh) normal for the 20th time or so, realizing perfectly that I'm too sleepy and tired to have an actual chance of winning, and still trying...

Make no mistake, for someone who's never played rhythm games, and is older than, say, 25, Ouendan/EBA is indeed bloody hard. But breaking your console and slashing the cartridge? Oh well, like one of the earlier posters said, at least they weren't mine
smile.gif

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hey, he paid for it. He can do anything he wants.
However, I don't see how can you get frustrated by Jumpin' Jack Flash. It's hard, but fun (unlike the "=)#($! Canned Heat level).

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't see why people care enough to be upset, it's his own stuff he can do what he wants with it. It's different if it's not his, like that 'DS LCD stress test' video, that shows some dickhead trying to break a store display DS Lite, now he deserves a beating. This guy? If he breaks his things its his problem, I don't know why you're all getting so pissed off for, he's the one stuck with the broken DS, not you.

--------------------
Edited for clarity
--------------------

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't see why people care, it's his own stuff he can do what he wants with it. It's different if it's not his, like that 'DS LCD stress test' video, that shows some dickhead trying to break a store display DS Lite, now he deserves a beating. This guy? If he breaks his things its his problem, I don't know why you're all getting so pissed off for, he's the one stuck with the broken DS, not you.
I dont seem to see why someone would care enough to post "Why do you care" in a discussion about something someone saw on the internet and thought others would be interested to see unless they, themselves, cared too??
wtf.gif

And Bowser...I care for you
wub.gif
hehe

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bah... we're not getting angry, we're just saying he's an overreactive dumbass while wasting time in this forum.

What a freaking retard id seriously beat this guys ass, if he don't like the DS trade it in and let some other parents buy it for their kids Xmas present, what a retard god people like this need cutting in half with screwdrivers themselves!

Are you sure people aren't getting angry, Trebulator?

QUOTE(Shinji @ Nov 28 2006, 03:41 PM)And Bowser...I care for you
wub.gif
hehe
bolt.gif

Nah, just kidding, I
wub.gif
you all too *creepy smile*

trebulator

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Bah... we're not getting angry, we're just saying he's an overreactive dumbass while wasting time in this forum.

What a freaking retard id seriously beat this guys ass, if he don't like the DS trade it in and let some other parents buy it for their kids Xmas present, what a retard god people like this need cutting in half with screwdrivers themselves!

Are you sure people aren't getting angry, Trebulator?

And Bowser...I care for you
wub.gif
hehe
bolt.gif

Nah, just kidding, I
wub.gif
you all too *creepy smile*
Meh...people can say somebody is a retard and that they hate them or w/e and not be mad in RL. I mean I sure can... can you?

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Meh...people can say somebody is a retard and that they hate them or w/e and not be mad in RL. I mean I sure can... can you?

He's saying he wants to beat the shit out of this guy and 'cut him in half' with a screwdriver
wtf.gif
That's more than mild annoyance.

Straymuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
Hehe, this topic amused me. All the ranting and raving over 2 photos from some random bloke on the internet!
Well, as has been said before, it's his DS so he can do what he likes with it. I wouldn't attack mine with a screwdriver though (only had it for a few weeks!) but I do remember breaking my Game Gear in days of old when I got annoyed at the game I was playing and thumped the screen lol.

For those who are upset at the brutal images of DS death here is a pic of my very happy DS Lite in full working order and living life to the full controlling my pc with DSVNC.

Happy DS!
yaynds.gif

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He must really suck at rhythm games (and everything rhythm-based). I'd hate to see how he dances in real life...
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.