Insane Man Kills DS Lite/EBA

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man loses mind (and soul) after sucking major @$$ at EBA. He then states that he hates Nintendo, kills his DS by snapping screens apart and then using a screwdriver instead of a stylus on the touch screen. He also slashes the EBA game card in half... ouch.
frown.gif

DS Lite [R.I.P.]

Elite Beat Agents Card (totally pwned.)

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I looked at the photo of that man and here is what I thought after reading his comments:

Why don't they do the same to him as he did to his Lite? Pull his head off and stab him with a screwdriver the same way as he described doing that to his DS??

It's just a complete hopeless stupid story, from a man who cries himself to sleep at night because nobody notices him. So he does these things to the internet when he gets home from his worthless job (than jerks off in a lonely bedroom at night). This man could have given his DS to a kid who's parents are poor and don't have anything to give him at christmas.

Or no wait! I totally forgot the point hahah HAHAAA!!!! I got it....how dumb of me....THIS IS CONCEPTUAL ART!!!! How smart!

PS: Oh and in his profile he wrote the following: "I'm Male, 22 and Single", hehe any guess why you're single you f&*^king RETARD!

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What a freaking retard id seriously beat this guys ass, if he don't like the DS trade it in and let some other parents buy it for their kids Xmas present, what a retard god people like this need cutting in half with screwdrivers themselves!

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I doubt that he's single just for beating the crap out of his DS... I just think he did what needed to be done. that was HIS DS not YOUR DS. Who cares if he beat it up. I think the joke is on you...here you all are all riled up about someone who completely destroyed his DS...I say good for him, and I laugh at you for making ridiculously absurd comments like "he looks like a pedephile", or "people like this need cutting in half with screwdrivers themselves" and so on.
it really shows who the mature one is between you and him...

tetsuya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I doubt that he's single just for beating the crap out of his DS... I just think he did what needed to be done. that was HIS DS not YOUR DS. Who cares if he beat it up. I think the joke is on you...here you all are all riled up about someone who completely destroyed his DS...I say good for him, and I laugh at you for making ridiculously absurd comments like "he looks like a pedephile", or "people like this need cutting in half with screwdrivers themselves" and so on.

But it so wasteful of a hardware. Its probably not salvageable anymore.

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
...it really shows who the mature one is between you and him...

so mature people break their stuff up instead of thinking about other people and trading it in to some gameshop so poor parents can get their kid a DS for xmas that they prolly couldnt afford otherwise?

so by that logic you are saying that going apeshit and smashing my stuff up and breaking things that i paid good money for, that people in other countries prolly couldn't ever afford, im being MATURE???

dude stfu and stop making retarded comments like that.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country

Actually, the fact I think he looks like a paedophile is based purely on his looks. He could of been holding a pair of 34DDs or a really cute kitty and I would of still thought the same.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
People like this are single cause they probably beat their spouse.
Serious control issues in his head, my suggestion is therapy. If video games can frustrate him into "cutting it in half with a screwdriver" imagine what a little spat with a girlfriend would make him do.

I know we cant all be as mature as Myke (not being sarcastic), but at least over half of us have enough control and discipline to not get frustrated into doing this >.>

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh...poor thing...a video game was too hard for him...boo hoo...i'm going to break my game machine, that'll teach them for making hard games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.