Apple Infinity Blade

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
dib said:
You can still buy apps and make full use of the Apple store on a jailbroken device.

Of course I know this.
I just have a strange feeling when having my account details and everything on a jailbroken device, along with many homebrew apps which I don't know everything about. I'm probably being paranoid, but still.

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AC/DS said:
dib said:
You can still buy apps and make full use of the Apple store on a jailbroken device.

Of course I know this.
I just have a strange feeling when having my account details and everything on a jailbroken device, along with many homebrew apps which I don't know everything about. I'm probably being paranoid, but still.

You can imagine that if you were jailbroken at one point, Apple already knows about it. There are quite a few logging daemons in an iOS device...

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game was also shown in iPad 2 video
tongue.gif

D

Deleted-273695

AC/DS said:
ihackedit said:
I didn't really like the look at this game... it just looks like too much for an iDevice app.

LOLwut.
It's amazing what they've done with the Unreal 3 engine. And it moves fluidly.
This game actually made me go "official" (un-jailbreak) again because I wanted to reward developers for their work and buy the game.
(Well, that, plus I wanted to have the official update, not some hacked one).
I wish more iOS games were as beautiful as this.
Rumor has it some companies are working on new titles using the Unreal 3 engine.
Well I want to try it but not buy it.
I'm gonna get it on [Redacted] and see if it's good then I shall buy.
I tried to download it but it just finish downloading and says its a 5 mb file O.o
I will end up buying it if I can't install on [Redacted].

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
ihackedit said:
Well I want to try it but not buy it.
I'm gonna get it on [Redacted] and see if it's good then I shall buy.
I tried to download it but it just finish downloading and says its a 5 mb file O.o
I will end up buying it if I can't install on [Redacted].

I would not download it via [Redacted], it's quite a big file.
If I were you, I'd use the PC to find a hacked version on the net which you can normally install through iTunes, if you are on jailbreak.

D

Deleted-273695

Mezut, are you a member at pokecommunity.com
And yes I'll try what you said, AC/DS

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AC/DS said:
This game actually made me go "official" (un-jailbreak) again because I wanted to reward developers for their work and buy the game.
you didnt need to unjailbreak your device, you could still buy stuff from the app store

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y