Hacking Infinite Drive Cheat code for KH2 with nonjailbroken ps3

Eva Unit-04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to make an almost infinite Drive bruteforce cheat code for kh2? Any info would be appreciated.
Does anyone know if there's a working Infinite Drive bruteforce cheat code for Kingdom Hearts 2.5?

Bruteforce? Doesn't that modify your save file? If you wanted infinite drive, I don't think that could be achieved with save modding.

Is there any way to get infinite drive without having to jailbreak my ps3?

No,you can do this,it's not infinity,but it's very long and it will make you feels it's infinity,just like dark souls infinity health,you supposed to have for example a 200HP,but the save editor make it to 20000000HP.

I guess you're right, but coming out of a drive form might reset it back to a max of 9 gauges. The game might even automatically cap it at 9 if it's over 9 when the save is loaded. Do you know the address? Have you tried this?

that's right,for drive it may reset it self after you use it,or maybe it will be high number -3 or something.

no,i didn't tried it.

I think the cheat on brute force is old,so i think you have to find new address and change it your self.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking logically it would be impossible with a save editor unless there is a bug in the programming. Otherwise, is not possible unless you use a ram modify to fix the appropriate address to specific value.

What i mean is like classic days of ram searching for addresses to fix the value so you can have 200 rings in sonic the hedgehog for example. FFFE21:00C8 Would be the proper action replay code to use for always have 200 rings. Is stored in the ram, not the actual game data itself.

Save data editing is impossible to fix a specific value. Using a ram search you would find the value by repeatedly telling the search to direct itself to the altering value until you find the proper address that the drive function would represent. (Have 9 drive points, then change to 8, search 8, change to 7, search 7, repeat) The problem is unless you know the exact value for the function, you may find it harder to search as people have known to use strange programming tricks to program values. Some people may see number like 142 and just use something like "Search 142" when the game actually uses various addresses to store the numbers, 3 addresses for each value, or some unheard of backwards way of programming. Lol :P

Either way, I have used game genie save editor on ps3 and never did think once about infinite drive cheat, save editors can't do such a thing unless the game has bugs and glitches that handles some things oddly when it doesn't know how to properly handle it. Sorry if i wasn't much help but good luck. :)

Eva Unit-04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your detailed info! So there's no way to get this bruteforce cheat code to work?

[Inf Drive]
2A39C3B1 00000000
2A3997B1 00000000

Last edited by Eva Unit-04,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.