OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Ha,

Nintendo got a fast recall on all Indiana Jones Lego games here where I live, not a single piece availiable in our local electronic market
ohmy.gif

The employee told me they were recalling them bc of the Indiana PWNS
biggrin.gif

Now a friend wanted me to hack his wii, which is on 4.3E and now he has to pay a lot more for the game when he finds one...

Any other possibilities here?

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The game is made by LucasArts Entertainment so I fail to see how Nintendo could recall them. Urban myth - more like astute hackers buying them up or usual sales employee BS.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
ocdetective said:
The game is made by LucasArts Entertainment so I fail to see how Nintendo could recall them. Urban myth - more like astute hackers buying them up.
Nintendo tells LucasArts to get rid of them --> LucasArt tells the stores to remove them from shelves?

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
CrimzonEyed said:
ocdetective said:
The game is made by LucasArts Entertainment so I fail to see how Nintendo could recall them. Urban myth - more like astute hackers buying them up.
Nintendo tells LucasArts to get rid of them --> LucasArt tells the stores to remove them from shelves?
Because it would be contractually impossible that's why - LucasArts are not some small time company that would bow to such a request without serious compensation and it would be a global thing not a localised thing.

Gangboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
First I was also looking for Lego Indiana Jones, but none of the gamestores had them... And people who are selling used ones, are asking really too much... So when the Yugi exploit came out I bought the original game (still sealed) for just 7,50 euro new
wink.gif

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The LEGO-series maybe popular, but it isn't a big franchise like FIFA or Halo. I just think they never shipped out many copies and the available ones have been already buyed by Wii-hackers.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Liberty said:
The LEGO-series maybe popular, but it isn't a big franchise like FIFA or Halo. I just think they never shipped out many copies and the available ones have been already buyed by Wii-hackers.

Good point on that. We gonna do the YuGiOh PWNs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://doublepulsar.com/recall-stealing-everything-youve-ever-typed-or-viewed-on-your-own-window...