Inazuma GO Light/Shadow - Citra -WiFi Downloads using Cheat Engine HELP

Manoyal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I am playing this game on Citra, and I want to get those wifi-download keys. I know that they can be accessed using Cheat Engine, but I don't know the method. Is there a guide somewhere about it or can anyone help me with it?

The only save editor that works for Light/ Shadow i.e. NFFM3 can only unlock any special moves/ spirits, and unlock team Zero. I can't get the wifi-download inventory items using it.

Also, is there any way to get the wifi-download players as well using Cheat engine?

EoZ090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I am playing this game on Citra, and I want to get those wifi-download keys. I know that they can be accessed using Cheat Engine, but I don't know the method. Is there a guide somewhere about it or can anyone help me with it?

The only save editor that works for Light/ Shadow i.e. NFFM3 can only unlock any special moves/ spirits, and unlock team Zero. I can't get the wifi-download inventory items using it.

Also, is there any way to get the wifi-download players as well using Cheat engine?
Hi I can help you, if you send me the saves :)

Twinem

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi I can help you, if you send me the saves :)

Hi, I got IE Light by just downloading the cia and running it like a normal game, so no cheat engine used. Can you help me access a connection with the shadow version? Thanks a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw6t28P9po