Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

reno2799

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Heyy, so i got bored for a time and i decided to mess around with inazuma eleven ds game.
I grabbed inazuma eleven blizzard extracted out the files, so i can mess with players stats and moveset.
But i kinda don't know what to change and etc.
Should i boost all players fp and tp?
how high should i go with the stats?
Should i make bad players even better and give them epic movesets, make players stats high to give the people who play a challange to win against the ai?
Bc we all know that ai, the teams we play against are ussualy weak and easy to beat. so i was wondering to add them better stats etc to all of players to make it lil bit harder,but i need tips on what should i do..
I have tried this one time or 2 times, but i cant find the right stuff to do and its gonna take alot of time editing all of it. So hope someone would tell me what should i kinda do and stuff. ;)
So thats all for now :D
Here u can have a look what i tried in 2014 https://gbatemp.net/threads/my-first-hack-ie1-using-roxas-75-tool.360721/
but i never kinda finnished it all bc of my pc it went to shit and i lost interest on doing it.
Now im kinda in a mood to try making smth happen.
and i can try using this on inazuma eleven ds original first game to edit stuff. But the tool is made for IE2 games , but it works on IE first game but it will be hard time to edit bc its difficult moves are not the same there, so the tool im using is meesed up :D

Reactions: Milozaki

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.